Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saint John Police Force treated the Natives in a bad way???


IMG_1908
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_1907

I don’t know the whole details in this story but I guess these Natives from Nova Scotia were treated in a bad way by the Saint John police Force.


I guess they were over fishing in the Bay of Fundy but this is not my point. < Maybe someone in Nova Scotia can share their story? >

The Natives told the media they were treated in a rough way by the Saint John Police Force.

The Saint John Police Force must be investigated of the way they treat the poor or different Cultures in this Province.

I believe the Natives were treated rough because Sargeant John Parks of the Saint John Police Force push me against the wall told me that I was under arrest.
ARRESTChalieLeBlancArrestPictures 056Pictures 054Pictures 058Pictures 055



Now he walk me 30 feet and forced me on the Ground.


Now what ever happen to the saying - Please put your hands behind your back!



ARREST



I might add that John Parks asked me before I left jail - DO YOU WORK????


Now? I didn’t know that in the eyes of the law that a poor person will be treated differently???


The Saint John Police Force will definitely be investigated in a public inquiry after my trial.

I never even mention the deleted pictures in this blog!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I never even mention the deleted pictures in this blog!!!"

Are you kidding me? You bring this up near daily at minimum.