Thursday, December 28, 2006

God's minute...


IMG_1254
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Sorry but I have been away in the deep woods of Charlotte County. I have a few God's minute to post and lots of pictures!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!


GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD. HIS LOVE
ENDURES FOREVER.
( PSALM 136:1 *NIV )

Dear Charles,
When we count all of our blessings we start to realize
how wonderful our Heavenly Father has been to us. For He not
only helps us in time of need, He blesses us abundantly as well.

Therefore we should; GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, CALL
ON HIS NAME; MAKE KNOWN AMONG THE NATIONS WHAT
HE HAS DONE. SING TO HIM, SING PRAISE TO HIM; TELL
OF HIS WONDERFUL ACTS. ( CHRONICLES 16:8-9 )

Further, why not start each day by counting your many
blessings, and sharing with others what God has done for you.
For King David did, for he wrote; I WILL GIVE YOU THANKS IN
THE GREAT ASSEMBLY; AMONG THRONGS OF PEOPLE I
WILL PRAISE YOU. ( PSALM 35:18 )

So Charles, be thankful for all that God has done for you, and
thank Him in your prayers! For then He will smile down on you,
like a proud Father would on an obedient child! Amen.

Now please know that; I THANK MY GOD EVERY TIME I
REMEMBER YOU. IN ALL MY PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU,
I ALWAYS PRAY WITH JOY. ( PHILIPPIANS 1:3-4 )
For when I end each message with "My Love & Prayers,"
I truly mean that, for I pray for each of you every evening!

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
This Daily Message was sent by request to:
Charles Leblanc at

No comments: