Friday, December 22, 2006

They know I'm full of it so they got a present for me!!!!..lol


IMG_1796
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_1795

I totally forgot this story.

A couple of months ago, I was in an area and began chatting with one of the woman.

The conversation quickly came to a halt once the mother recognized my voice.

This couple is from Saint John and they used to listen to my views on CFBC Talk of Town!!! They sure missed the talk show!


cbbc1



I heard that Saint Johners are going Hogan Heroes style in the new year.




4




The citizens are going underground.



href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/httpoldmaisonblogspotcom/292269517/" title="Photo Sharing">1




They are supposed to have a little talk show to spread their views against the Irving papers.



Something must be done because there’s definitely no freedom of the press in Saint John!! The only way to battle the Irving control on the media is to do it the Hogan's Heroes way!!!


2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're full of it. That is the most appropriate gift for you.