Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lieutenant Governor: Herménégilde Chiasson catches Charles red handed!!!!!


IMG_5935
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Last Friday while standing beside Tim Smith in front of the New Brunswick Legislature.

I notice the Lieutenant Governor: Herménégilde Chiasson walking into the Beaverbrook Art Gallery I shouted for the Lieutenant Governor to come over???



IMG_5926



He gave a friendly wave and walked in. Hey? We never had a politician around us so therefore the Lieutenant Governor is better than no one at all eh?..lol...

Around 20 minutes later, I noticed a Commissionaire giving a citizen a parking ticket.

I told Tim - Lets watch to see what’s happens when he goes to the Lieutenant Governor’s vehicle?

The Commissionaire walked by and noticed the meter time has expired.

Before he issued a ticket? He checked the license plate and kept on going with issuing a ticket.




IMG_5929



Being Charles? I had to check the meter.

I quickly ran across the street and took a picture of the license plate and the meter was indeed expired.




IMG_5931IMG_5932



No time on the meter whatsoever!

Of course, just my luck? The Lieutenant Governor and body guard arrive on the scene while I took the picture.



IMG_5933



They caught me in the act and there was no way out. The Lieutenant Governor knows I’m a blogger and he knew what I was doing. I was caught red handed.

Since the Lieutenant Governor knows me. I decided to have some fun en Francais.

I said - Excuse me Sir? I just saw the Parking Commissionaire giving a citizen a parking ticket but he walked by your vehicle and saw the parking meter expired.

He looked at your license plate and just kept on trucking!

Excuse me but who are you anyway? You somebody special or something that you don’t get a ticket???? ...lol.....




IMG_5934




Poor Herménégilde....he knew I was having some fun so he asked me if he could take a picture of me?

This is where he played along with me when I took this picture.




IMG_5935




I like his style of communicating with the public Bernard Lord made a very good appointment.

I played along and shouted for Tim to come over for a photo op.




IMG_5937



Yes, his Royal Highness can park his vehicle anywhere he wishes I guess? I’m very glad that he has a good sense of humor...lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a fundamental principle of Common Law known as "Sovereign Immunity."

Anonymous said...

Yes Mr. Lord made a very wise and good choice when he appointed this man to be Her Majestey's Representative for the Province of New Brunswick. I am thrilled that we are not like other nations in that we have always kept good relations with the Crown and Commonwealth I am proud of my Scottish Royal Herritege I do Love Queen and country.

Anonymous said...

The sooner 'the royals' die out the better.

Anonymous said...

He is a great appointment, but Bernard Lord doesn't deserve the credit as it is a federal appointment.

It is the p'tit gars of Shewinigan who done it.