Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Massacre at Virginia Tech -The media is making a huge mistake showing NBC pictures and message from Cho Seung-hui!!!!


IMG_3406
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I believe the media is making a huge mistake in covering the Massacre at Virginia Tech.


IMG_3413IMG_3411



I understand that the public wants to know what happen but doesn’t this just give an idea to someone who’s down in the dumps?

You know? Why should I commit suicide?


IMG_3412


I’m going to do a home video and some self pictures of myself.

I will send it to NBC.



IMG_3410



I will go in a killing spree and be infamous for eternity!!!!

I’m sorry but I believe the media should move on!!!!

It’s sad what happen in Virginia but I believe they’re giving other people with mental problems some very bad ideas!!!



IMG_3407



NBC NEWS MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!!!!



IMG_3409IMG_3408

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to stop talking about him and reflect on the victims and family and friends.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I am outraged at all the media for showing the material. It conveys the message to other psychotics that murder will make you well known. I wonder who is laughing down in hell right now...

Anonymous said...

This is probably one of the smartest points you have made. Well done, who knew you had it in you lol

Anonymous said...

... and you want to hang publicly a Groundhog at Officer's Square and post a picture of people over at the park where there are children... well done, Charles.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a case of the pot calling the kettle black here. If they shouldn't be showing these images, then why are you? If they shouldn't be doing it, follow your own advice and post pics of something else.

Anonymous said...

have a sense of humour here 10:32

Anonymous said...

But it's okay for you to put it on your blog?
Instead of glorifiying him why don't you have the pics of his victims?

Anonymous said...

are the pics of the victims available yet, huh, huh

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'm a blogger!!!..lol...I report news but with a opnion!!!!

Understand????

The media made a boo boo so I had to use the pics.....

As for the hanging????

Yes....A hung groundhog turns me on!!!

UGH!!!!!

What a bunch!!!!!

A person can't even joke around these days!!!

Anonymous said...

We need to joke but sometimes the iisues are so raw and we need to show respect.

Anonymous said...

"Congratulations"to CBC National for NOT wanting to play a part in this guys game of life and death according to his rules.

CBC is THE ONLY NATIONAL news agency to NOT air any material related to this unbelievable disaster.

HE is NOT a Victim nor a Victor.

VERY GOOD DECISION!

Anonymous said...

Last time I looked it was a viewers choice to watch what they want on tv. And, if you didn't like what you were watching...simply don't watch it.

Blame the viewers not the media.

How is what CBS is doing different from this one-sided blog?