Saturday, April 07, 2007

SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE - TWO OFFICERS ASSAULTED BUT IS IT TRUE????


IMG_5173
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_1998

I guess it happened last might on the streets in Saint John.

But is it true? After my episode in Saint John last June and during the trial?


Pictures 055


I have no faith whatsoever in the Saint John Police Force.

They even have the back up of the New Brunswick Police Commission.

I would love to know how many poor people are in jail because of the corrupted Saint John Police Force?

So? Were these Police Officers truly assaulted? Who truly knows???

One thing is certain?

Once society loses faith with their local Police Force?

It’s the end of Democracy as we know it!!!!

I believe my issues with the New Brunswick Police Commission will be on the front burner this week!


IMG_1169


Stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be honest Charles what you mean is that once YOU and a few of your mostly anonymous friends lose faith with your local Police Force then it is the end of Democracy as YOU know it. Fortunately neither you nor your little anonymous friends actually speak for the majority.

Anonymous said...

I think Just Passing is living in a sheltered world! You belittle Charles freinds! And I suppose You speak for that majority?? I suppose You walk the streets daily talking to everyone? Please give us Your insight???

Anonymous said...

I suspect I talk to just as many people as Charles does on the streets of Fredericton each day. And yes I think I speak for the majority much more than Charles does. Does that help you anonymous? Does that ease your troubled mind?

Anonymous said...

Although I will admit my 2 cents I do owe you an apology for calling you anonymous...it just more times than not it is...so sorry about that