Monday, May 14, 2007

National Police week should be ignore by the citizens in Saint John!!!


Pictures 055
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
The citizens in Saint John are in grave danger of the way the Police are getting away with murder....

I received this email this morning.

Dear Mr. Leblanc :

I was wrong in suggesting to you in the past, maybe it would be a good idea to take down the music video of you bad arrest experience last year.


Pictures 139


To be Honest, at first I thought you were being unfair. Now I understand why you kept it up, more than likely as a sign of frustration of what you went through.

Being Honest, I was not at the scene in Question Myself, as I don't get out very much due to my age of 68 years.

Living on a small pension and the old age pension both myself and wife live on, we didn't think we could afford a Lawyer regarding some simple information we both wanted to find out.

We called the same Police Dept that you had a problem with, to see if we could get some answers about a situation. It wasn't criminal or trying to get off from a speeding ticket or anything like that.

The officer we were directed to, was very Rude and Ignorant to the whole situation. Being brought up years ago, my wife and I were taught to respect the law, the officers who supposedly do the job To Serve And Protect. At my age I was very hurt, and disappointed in the Officers Attitude and so forth.

I fully realize there are Good and Bad in all Professions. Organizations that are paid to serve the Public and treat them rudely or bad, should be let go. We as Tax Payers pay their salaries. I can honestly state before Almighty God, we at no time were being obnoxious, being a smart alek or rude at any time.

So my Deepest Personal Apologies for criticizing you in keeping that Music Online Video on your site.

Also, I don't know if you want to post the below, But Again All Is True.

A chap you know, who was kind enough to rent an apartment to to a family having a financially hard time in between jobs, and gave them FREE RENT back in the early part of this year, was the victim of Identity Theft. A smart ass college kid, installed a wireless unit in the persons computer, and the person you thought was being a smart ass, wasn't the person being the poison pen at all. It was the person who connected them to the Internet via a wireless unit :, all the person in question had Dial Up Only.

The Victim was so hurt and upset about this, HE gave the people their Eviction Notice. HE didn't find this Humorous at all. Legal charges could have been laid, but the person didn't want to go that Far. Reason being, the person was hurt too bad. That's the truth.

AGAIN : You were right all along in fight and demonstration, I am Man enough to admit I WAS WRONG.

Keep up the Good Fight & God Bless now and in the Future :

Mr. Richard Kieffer, Saint John West

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the email that was sent to you Charles. But one thing, the SJ police are not murdering people so why are you saying that? They are bullying the people of SJ.

Stop making accusations without proof.

Anonymous said...

Saint John Police do not murder or bully people.
They are doing their job.
Just remember that there are ALWAYS three sides to any story!!!

Anonymous said...

Put those who have the power under the lens of scrutiny. The burden of proof should always be on them.

The police arrested me at a political demonstration and kept me in their cruiser, in a garage, with the windows up, for an hour. I felt like a dog. I felt less than a dog. I seriously thought I was going to pass out right there.

The police have no right to treat people in this way. They are supposed to be a service. Not a force.

There is a CopWatch program in Frederictno and Saint John. I suggest searching the website, and joining up.

Anonymous said...

Thats's their job?? Somebody should take another look at the regulations.

Anonymous said...

Police are controlled by Your Politicians in the end these are the people who are truly responsible for thier trained dogs! The Police should be forced to take an oath to defend canada and its charter,not the queen and the government this is the real problem..the police are there to serve and protect the government 1st the average person comes in about 3rd place,if even this?

Anonymous said...

anon 12:09 ! Yes there are always 3 sides to every story! Yours and 2 officers! Police will lie right to the point of throwing an innocent person in jail,this point is a proven point!

Anonymous said...

Anon 2:28,Maybe the Police should take a look at Thier Regulations and the Law and try following them and should disobey a direct order if it breaks the law, We shouldnt be forced to watch them,which is what is happening in alot of areas as people are becoming increasingly fed up with the lies.. The NB Police Commision should do a better job at discipline? There used to be statistics as to complaints etc that they recieve throuout the year,where did this go?