Tuesday, May 29, 2007

THE PETITION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE LIBERALS TODAY AND THE BAN FROM THE LEGISLATURE WAS A GOOD MOVE!!!!


6
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
My tirade with the petition is over and I might add it was a wonderful experience.

For weeks, I had the papers in hand but my main concern was the bureaucrats and politicians who refuse to sign my petition.

My God, I would chat with some people and forget I had the petition in my hand.

Many people couldn’t believe how slow I was collecting signatures.

I just wasn’t interested but I got a good boot in the butt last week and I was on my way.

I would have gotten 1,000 signatures much sooner but I ran into bad weather.

Many regular readers would wonder what was my approach?

It went like this-

Hi! Would you be interested in signing a petition?

They answered - Well? It depends what the petition is all about!

Charles - Yes, We must find out what the petition is all about before we sign our life away!!!....lol...

Do you know what’s a blogger?

Close to 50% of the citizens didn’t know what was a blogger?

I went on by saying - I’m the biggest blogger in New Brunswick and I’m also the biggest bullshitter you have ever met!!

< I usually received a chuckle from that line. The Governor General did....lol >


IMG_7157_edited


I continued by saying - Last year I was banned from the Legislature.

I asked the Staff of the reason I was being banned???


5


I was told that I harassed the politicians.

I replied - Which politician did I harassed?

Often many would stopped me right there and sign my petition.

That’s what they’re paid for I’m told.

The Legislature refused to disclose that information.

I continued - Many people in this Province strongly believe we should have a system like China were citizens can be convicted without having access to the evidence.

Then I continued by asking- Do you know who the Irvings are???

I could tell by the looks on their face they’re saying - Are you kidding me???

I quickly answer- I’m being sarcastic!!!

I continued - The Irvings owns all the newspapers in this Province.

At that moment, many would grab my papers just for mentioning the Irvings!!! < The Irvings are not well liked >


irving


Last year, I witness an almost fist fight in the Cafeteria between two MLA’S!


IMG_9600Pictures 382



The Government don’t want the public to know these stories.

They have their own little Irving reporters who wish to spread their little message to the rest of the Province.

They don’t want any bloggers in the Legislature.

So do you wish to sign these papers supporting freedom of speech or Democracy?

Of course, I would say that I had close to 300 people who told me they couldn’t sign the papers of the fear of losing their jobs from the Irvings or the Government!!

But they do support my cause.



People are scared and it’s shameful!

Canada is suppose to be a democratic system???

Of course, I had my run ins with the snobby bureaucrats. My God? These people can really get me going! I always shout - You’re ignorant!!!

So? I got my petition done and it was fun once I got going.

I got many stories from what I’ve heard on the streets.

I quickly found out that many knew my name once I mentioned the blogger. Most heard of my arrest in Saint John. I told them this issue wasn’t done yet. Not from a long shot!!!


IMG_8491


Stay tuned!!!!

But will the petition make a difference?

Who truly knows?

I must add a point on this issue.

I had a chat with my Priest yesterday and I told him the banning of the Legislature was a good thing.

Why?

You must understand when I first came to the Capital in 2003.


charles



I didn’t know anybody.

Everyone were complete strangers to me.

The only people I knew were the MLA’S from the Saint John area. I knew a few other politicians in other areas.

But didn’t know anyone in Fredericton.

These days, I have a hard time walking one block without bumping into someone I know.

So after the protest was over?

I hung around the area of the Legislature?

Many would tell me - Why are you still hanging around here?

I would answer- This was my home for six months so therefore this is the area that I know.

My daily routine would include the Legislature.

Of course, I knew the Staff didn’t want me in there and often would turned to almost violence < Which I haven’t blog >

The situation really came to a head once I found located a job which would last for six months and at $10.00 per hour at the Legislature.

The job was putting down a ceiling. I would have been stuck in a room for six months and everyone would have been in peace. < Would have been like being in jail>

But the Quebec security Staff ordered the Contractor to fire me after I worked for four hours.

You can read the story by clicking below.


target="_blank">Charles
Blog


To this day, I’m certain the staff strongly believed that once I’m banned that I would leave the City of Fredericton.

Well, it was a close one because I was indeed a little confuse but I manage to add a few new routines to my daily work.

So being ban from the Legislature did help me a little and I’m a strong believer there’s a reason for everything.

I’m certain that I will not go at the Legislature as many time as I used to.

But we must not forget that we’re dealing with Quebecers here and they will go to the limit in denying democracy in the Peple’s House.

So? What’s going to happen after my petition is presented by Abel LeBlanc to the House next week?

Myself, I’m willing to forget this issue but I’m not certain the Staff at the Legislature feels the same way.

Many people got hurt emotionaly after I have benn banned from issues that I raised in person and not in this blog.

These issues are very touchy and I refuse to go public with these issues.

So? Are we going to forget this awful situation and moved on to other issues or do I have to continue the battle for democracy?

Time will tell!

Stay tuned!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to comment one of your comments. You said "Quebecers deny democracy". When you say something like that that is not founded, you discredit all the previous comments you made. I am acadian and live in Quebec. Quebec is a very democratic society.

Anonymous said...

He said quebecers, he didnt say quebec.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 2:33, just what the heck is that suppose to mean? They are talking about Quebecers. Who do you think make up a democratic society?