Wednesday, June 20, 2007

IT WAS EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO TODAY DEMOCRACY DIED IN NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA!!!!


IMG_5003
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
It was exactly one year ago today that I was banned for life from the New Brunswick Legislature.


New Brunswick was changeD into a system like China.



chinaIMG_5010



My God? It feels like it was just yesterday.

You can read the blog I wrote one year ago on this issue by clicking below -



target="_blank">Charles
Blog



This is the only place in Canada that the New Brunswick Government has put a China System in place where people will be convicted without having access to the evidence.

VERY SCARY STUFF!!!!

I was told afterwards I would indeed have a record on my file for life so therefore this is the reason I will continue fighting these charges.

Of course, I only got one reason from Kelly Lamrock but I still refuse to go public with the issue.



IMG_4580



Just last night, I told a high profile individual the reason and like everyone else he answered - WHHHAATTTT????


The reason is dirty and filty!

I will not go public with the issue until I chat with Premier Shawn Graham so they truly understand what’s going on here?



19



This will break my ties with the Liberals and it could cause violence on the streets.

A couple of months ago, Two members from the Premier’s office shouted at me on the Streets because I threaten to go public. It was a war!!!!

I have heard of other reasons but I will remain silent until I get the decision from the Government that the ban is permanent.

It so bad that the Police hauled me in the office asking me the reason I threaten the Premier’s office?

A threat to go public with information?

I told the cop that it’s not of my doing. This is the Liberals who started this.

It looks like the Liberals are ready to spend more than $100,000 in Court cost in this issue.

Once again? You want to know the reason?

Approach me on the streets and I will tell ya.

Things have change since one year ago.

Many politicians and citizens are complaining that the Quebec security staff is really pushing their power.



cl




They searched everyone and even assaulted one New Brunswicker.

These Quebecers are totally out of control and I said it in the past and I will say it again!!!!




Q




If there were one New Brunswicker working at Assemblee National in Quebec?

There would be a revolution.

I’m waiting to see what the answer will be to the 1,000 signatures petition I presented to the Legislature a few weeks ago.

This issue could really become ugly.

The Liberals have a huge meeting in Edmunston this fall and I will be there to denounce the people involved in my ban!

There’s lots of stories to say but I’ll wait.

This could be like the C..O.R. Party Convention in 1991 in Saint John where I crashed the bigot meeting with 1,000 members present.



Picture 016Picture 022Picture 020



I’m the type who will be straight forward in my blog and also in person.

I was told not to write anything about Dan Bussieres or the Legislature since I presented my petition so I have been nice but I had to blog this issue because it’s an anniversary.




IMG_8361




As I wrote a few months ago? It’s a good thing that I was banned because it changed my routine and when or if I’m allowed back in?

You will hardly see me in there because it’s like Fort Knox.

I am ready to put all this behind me but we're dealing with Quebecers here. Very stubborn bunch!!!



1



Yes, today is truly a day where Democracy died in New Brunswick!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Charles, but your comments make no sense whatsoever. Cost the government $100,000... war in the street etc...

These make no sense whatsoever. Now you have been saying that you will tell your readers the reason you were banned but you still haven't. You have been "crying wolf" for a year now. And to tell you the truth, I think you are just writing all of this just to get attention.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Court cost but having me arrested for going public with the issue will cost a lot of time and money.

Trust me!!! I know the one of the reason and I'll go public if the Liberals want me to do so.

It's dirty and very filty.

There's no doubt in my mind that I will be assaulted on the streets. < again >...:P when I go public with the issue!

Stay tuned....

Anonymous said...

Charles, please keep in mind that this is not a New Brunswick anomaly. Mike Harris in ontario started the routine of banning people from their legislatures for no reason and it has spread to BC and other places as well.

Anonymous said...

People get banned from buildings all the time. Saying that democracy died is WAY overstating the situation. You are just hoping people pay attention to you

Anonymous said...

Your all over the place on ths one Charles. Threatening violence in the streets does little to convince people that your just a loveable guy with a camera. Its more likely to make them think there was something to this banning after all.

Anonymous said...

Some people are afraid of charles for some reason and it seems to be more than than his mouth! Its called I have an Idea and Charles has the big picture and it seems to scare the people in power!? NB and most other provinces have no more free press and that should alert us all that something is very wrong!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

All I'm going to say is that two bureaucrats approched me on the streets and began shouting at me because I told them I'm going to go public with this issue.

Now...there's family members invold in this issue and they could confront me on the streets therefore changing this situation into violence.

All blogs are printed out by the Government and I'm on record in predicting this issue.

Stay tuned....

Anonymous said...

Some people actually believe other people are afraid of Charles for any reason. Now that is the really scary thing.