Monday, July 30, 2007

DAVID HAY CEO OF NB POWER TO CITY OF FREDERICTON - CUT DOWN TREES OR GET SUED????


IMG_5384
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_9557



While walking in the City this evening, I noticed a very sad sight on Carleton Street .



All the trees on one side of the street were all gone.



IMG_5383_edited



At first, I believe it was a disease in the trees.



I began the hunt asking some questions and I got some answers.



IMG_5387



From what I’m told David Hay CEO from NB Power told the City to cut down the trees or get sued!!!!!!



IMG_5388



I was also told – NB Power were afraid children might climb the trees and be electrocuted? I guess this happen in P.E.I. a few weeks ago.



IMG_5385



Another concern from NB Power was if they was a power outrage because of the trees?



NB Power will sue the City of Fredericton .



So? Will NB Power order all the beautiful trees to be cut down during the next few years?



Why not take the time and cut around the trees like they always do???




IMG_9270_editedIMG_9269




Ohhh???? One more thing…I was also told the City plans to plant nice bushes in that area.



So? Will NB Power change Fredericton into the City of bushes?



Stay tuned…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you? Tree inspector?

Anonymous said...

trees take along time to grow, it doesn't happen over night...