Tuesday, July 03, 2007

God's Minute!!!


IMG_5639_edited
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5563_edited

Just a closer walk with thee! How sweet the words when
when we walk with Jesus, Charles! After all.......

WHAT DOES THE LORD REQUIRE OF YOU BUT TO DO
JUSTLY, TO LOVE MERCY, AND TO WALK HUMBLY
WITH YOUR GOD.
( MICAH 6:8 *NKJV )

For: THEN YOUR LIGHT SHALL BREAK FORTH LIKE
THE MORNING. YOUR HEALING SHALL SPRING FORTH
SPEEDILY, AND YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL GO
BEFORE YOU; THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL BE
YOUR REAR GUARD. THEN YOU SHALL CALL, AND
THE LORD WILL ANSWER; YOU SHALL CRY, AND HE
WILL SAY," HERE I AM." ( ISAIAH 58:8-9 )

After all God has promised that: HE WILL NEVER
LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU! ( DEUT 31:6 )
So why not begin your day with a closer walk with
Jesus. In fact today why not take a.......

Morning Walk

Amidst the dew of early dawn,
I took a morning walk.
And along with me, I took a Friend,
For I felt a need to talk.
I unburdened both my heart and soul,
And spoke many things:
Of plans gone wrong, of failure's pain,
And how to live with shattered dreams.
My Friend just listened quietly,
And uttered not a word.
For it was His time to listen,
And my time to be heard.
His sympathetic ear brought peace,
As we walked this earthly sod.
And I learned to trust life again,
On my morning walk with God.
Poet, Barbara Cagle Ray

In HIS Love $ Service,
Pastor Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
This Daily Message was sent by request to:
Charles Leblanc at

No comments: