Sunday, August 19, 2007

The battle for the true Miss New Brunswick!!!!!


crown
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
On New Brunswick Day, I noticed a girl walking around the ground of the home of the Lieutenant Governor.

It was I believe Miss New Brunswick.

I took a picture and she politely asked me if I wanted one with her?

I found her very friendly. Her name is Amanda Corey



IMG_5563_edited




She was on the stage with other high profile individual and represented her title with pride.



IMG_5588_editedIMG_5589_edited



I blogged the story < remove it last night >

I received a couple of emails telling me that this was not the real Miss New Brunswick.

She was New Brunswick International. < I guess a person have to read the small print. >




IMG_5583




I had her name wrong because I just google Miss New Brunswick and got the name of Jenna Culberson.

Miss New Brunswick International is Amanda Corey!!!!


Today, I met the real Miss New Brunswick.




IMG_5595_edited



Opps Wrong picture!!!,,,lol




IMG_5577_edited



Her name is Jenna Culberson and also very friendly!!!



IMG_5581_edited




I have something in common with this Miss New Brunswick so stay tuned!!!

So? I guess we have a battle of the Miss New Brunswick in this Province?




IMG_5580_editedIMG_5579




For a blogger who didn’t follow the pageant or pageants?

It’s pretty confusing!!!

Maybe the media should cover this story so New Brunswickers will know who’s the real Miss New Brunswick???

Just for the record? I found them both sweet!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have something in common with this Miss New Brunswick so stay tuned" So what is in common? You're Ms. Queen New Brunswick?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I let that last comment go but truly stay tuned....

:P

Anonymous said...

Everything isn't always a battle Charles. They are two separate pageants for two separate titles.