Monday, August 06, 2007

WHARF IN THE NORTH SIDE OF FREDERICTON IS HISTORY???


IMG_5400
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
While walking around this evening, I noticed something different from the Walking Bridge.

The little wharf in the North Side was gone.


IMG_5402_edited



From what I’m told the wharf broke up during a huge wind storm a few days ago.

I was told only these two cement block and a chain was holding the wharf.



IMG_5397



I wonder how long it’s going to take to fix this problem?



IMG_5400IMG_5401



I hope it doesn’t take as long as the sign and bench in the Downtown area?



IMG_5428IMG_5412_edited



Yes, Mother Nature can be very powerful at times….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

charles,

you might want to check out this article, "Bloggers consider forming a union":

http://www.infoshop.org/inews/article.php?story=20070805234334261

-duane