Sunday, September 02, 2007

WILL DAN BUSSIERE INSTALL VIDEO CAMERA AND GUN ON TOP OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE????


14
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5438_edited

I have heard the Quebec Security spies on the individual who walks by the Legislature. Our privacy is at risk!!!! You guys believe that I was bad with my camera????

No one is safe with those ignorant Quebecois running the People's House!!!

Why don't we do the same in Quebec????

New Brunswickers are not allowed to work in Quebec but they run our Government House.

I am missing something here?????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First you are lying. Quebecers are not running our legislature. Second, he is not taking pictures and posting them for the whole world to see. You do that kind of harassing. It is so good that you are banned from the legislature. You need to be banned from the city streets.

Anonymous said...

Is this just a little bit more of that honesty you claim your so filled with? You know full well that there are cameras in many places throughout the streets of this city. There wouldn't be a legislature in this country that didn't have some form of surveillance around their grounds. What is sad is not that they have it but that their are so many seriously disturbed people out there that they need it. You know, that kind of paranoid individual that would actually think their are gun turrets atop the legislative building. ...So, you only tell the truth you say hmm?

The Pedgehog said...

I'm pretty sure New Brunswickers ARE allowed to work in Quebec.

Anonymous said...

I'm a New Brunswicker and I work in Quebec... plus I don't get called names by a Blogger saying that I'm a maudit New Brunswicker.

Michael G. McKay said...

You know at least, Charles backs up what he says whether good or not so good by leaving his name and I also do the Same thing. I stand by my statements and I leave My Name when I do so. Why don't some of you Cowards back up what you say by having the decency of leaving your real name When you post a comment and let some

Anonymous said...

...Michael, because it is a blog and very few rules and no standard applies...

Anonymous said...

sure you work in quebec