Sunday, October 21, 2007

PREMIER SHAWN GRAHAM MUST FIRE RACIST AGAINST THE POOR TIM PORTER!!!!!!


IMG_8077
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_6734


Many of you must wondered what Tim Porter did to ticked me off?

Better yet?

Who’s Tim Porter?

Tim is a communication guy for the Premier’s office.

I first came face to face with this guy during my six months protest in front of the Legislature in 2003.

What I found very strange is every instance I was chatting with Bernard Lord or any of the Ministers?




Charles 04_07_05 071



He would come along and stop the conversation and tell the politicians to move on.

It was so bad that I told him face to face that I didn’t like him and he should back off!!!!!

I often wondered what was the job of a Communication guy from the Premier’s office???

Does he have that much power?

Ok...What happen this time around that got me so angry?

I heard that George Piers < The guy who runs the Fredericton Soup Kitchen > is going to receive the Order of New Brunswick at the end of the month.




IMG_7518




I emailed the Premier’s office asking for permission to take pictures of the event.

I didn’t get no responses.

I said to myself - Hey? They want to hear me!!!!

I quickly went to the Centennial Building and got the phone number of the Premier’s Office. Once I got through, I told the receptionist what I wanted?

She quickly transfer me to the Protocol office.

I was talking to a woman name Anne.

She told me all recipients of the award are allowed three guests.< I later found out it was four! >

I told her that I wasn’t interested going in the ceremony as a guest!

I wanted to go in the building as Media?

She quickly told me that Media was already there.

I quickly jumped in and said - I’m sorry! I didn’t explain who I was??? I’m a blogger! Maybe you don’t know what I blogger is?

She replied - I know what's a Blogger!!!! < I could tell she knew exactly who she was dealing with! >

I told her that the Irvings are cracking down on copyrights infringement pics and they own all the papers in this Province.



film8



The public have a right to see pictures from the Ceremony!

All I want is you to tell me that Premier Shawn Graham will only allowed Irving’s employees in all ceremonies! I’ll go public with this issue on my blog and that will be that!




IMG_8029




She quickly told me to contact Tim Porter.

I said- TIM PORTER???

Boy? This should be really good! It’s been a long while since I had to deal with Tim.

I emailed the guy and received an email from Tim in 15 minutes.

We both agree to meet for a coffee and discuss this issue.

During the meeting, I told Tim - Listen I don’t know if you knew that I was arrested in Saint John in 2006!!!!



IMG_1803



The Judge ruled that I was a Journalist. < I knew that deep inside Tim Porter knew exactly what he was dealing with so it was a wait an see approach. > A few days later, I received an email from Tim Porter. I told a person near-by - HERE WE GO!!!!

Tim Porter is going to deny my request to attend the ceremony but in a polite way!!!!

Of course, I said the same with my Media request from the Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival!!

But I was wrong!!! I got a pass and it was fun.



IMG_5382_edited



But with Tim Porter? I was 100% RIGHT!!!!

Since I’m a nice guy? Here’s the email -

Hi Charles,

Thanks for meeting with me the other day to talk about your request to attend the Order of New Brunswick ceremony.

There are a couple of issues. The ceremony is an invited guests-only event and space is limited. Even the Order recipients themselves have a limited number of invitations they can give out to family and friends.

Because there isn't much room inside the venue, members of the media who routinely attend are crowded and limited in how they can move around the room. I've organized the media part for this event since the investiture began, and I have a sense of what the media requirements are. In fact, if media interest were to expand, I would have to introduce a media pool and require a select few to share their pictures and video with all others.

My concern with giving you a special invitation to attend is that if I do that for you, I will have to do the same for all others who have blogs, websites, Facebook pages, etc. In effect, it would be making the ceremony a public event instead of the invitation-only event that it is now. It would change the nature of the ceremony and likely force us to change the venue from Old Government House. A large number of people sitting in chairs can not be accomodated in the rooms we now use. I will commit to you that I will raise this issue with the organizers of the ceremony and talk through the pros and cons of remaining an invitation-only event.

There will be an official photographer in the room taking close-up photos, and as I promised you in our meeting I will email some of those photos to you that day (photos will also be posted to the government website).

I appreciate you making your request in advance Charles. I also appreciate your point of view. I hope you can appreciate mine as well.

Tim Porter




IMG_8077



I quickly replied and flatly called Tim and his Father Racists!!!
I have proven that I can act like a professional once I’m in an area taking pictures.



7



I can separate myself from being an Activist who will protest to a Journalism Blogger.

Now some people have problems of me using the word -Racist???

The poor are a group of people Black, white and other colors of skin.

We the less unfortunate are a group of poor people with race.

You can see by the way we dress or our facial expression that we are a RACE OF POOR PEOPLE!!




IMG_2929Charles 04_07_05 097Picture 032




I know it’s hard for some readers to understand but we are a group of people from the Human Race!!!!

WE ARE HUMAN!!!!

It is indeed racism against the poor.




IMG_0235STA_1134




I’ll get to his Father Gordon in a future Blog. < This week >




IMG_8457




This Blogger is on Social Assistant and poor at that!

I was arrested and assaulted by the Saint John Police Force.

I had a trial and the verdict was that Blogging is a form of Journalist.

The Irvings wish to be the only photographers to take pictures of an event.

If you wish to look at their Pictures?

You have to pay!

So? Public Relation is the upmost importance for Shawn Graham.



IMG_9723





When is he going to get rid of Tim Porter????

Tim could do a lot of harm to the Premier’s character.

What am I going to do?

Well? The Porters have made a huge enemy with this blogger and racism I will fight till the end.

The racist action against the poor must stop!!!!!

You have to be a rich photographer to attend an event? Only the Irvings will be allowed to take pics.



film9

Sigh.....All this because I wanted to take pictures of good hearted George Piers receiving an well deserve award!!!




STA_2108




All Tim Porter had to do was to grant me an entry and everyone would have been happy.

But NOOOOOO!!!!

Tim Porter will be blogged for many years to come!!!

Maybe I should have just accepted his decision and walk toward the Sunset with my head down.



IMG_5422




But that’s not my style!!!

I will fight Racism against the poor till the end of time.




IMG_8077



Stay tune!!!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a "nice guy" Charles and doing us the favour of allowing both sides of the story. So basically this boils down to you not getting your way. You should be able to bully your way through life and heaven help anyone who gets in your way. You are a joke.

Anonymous said...

Down with Porter and his evil reign. As the guy said yesterday in the post below, he is the Great Satan of our time! Insane with power, I am told...but I too only hear good things about his father.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

This all has to do with Freedom of Speech!!!

This has to do with an attitude against the Poor.

This is not the first time this has happen but to deny someone who's not an Irving employee from taking pictures of an Activist receiving an award?

Well? That did it!!!

Ohhhh??? I forgot to add the time when he ordered me off the steps while Bernard Lord was around?

Thanks.

:P

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

The email was a political answer.

Read between the line?

:P

Anonymous said...

Not much one can say about that rant but WOW! They couldn't have done a better job themselves of proving they made the right choice in not allowing you to attend. This kind of thing does more harm to bloggers in this province than anything the Irvings could come up with. It has nothing to do with the poor, it is as usual just about you and frankly this rant just proves you are no where near being considered a journalist even by loose blogger standards. You really need to learn what freedom of speech actually means Charles. This really is sad. Please drop maurice the homely guy as your mentor. It just isn't working.

Anonymous said...

I did and between your ears there is a complete empy space.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'll use Maurice as a Mnetor once he takes his Ritalin!!!

:P

You don't seem to understand that by denying me the right to take pictures? It leaves the door open to Irving's employees only!!!

You guys and gals don't seem to undertsnd that one!

As for the poor? They know I'm poor and a poor blogger at that!!!

So? Only rich people are allowed to events?

I might add that Tim Porter have done lots of things against me!

Is it because I'm not at the same level as the Snobby Bureaucrats?

Read between the line!!!!

:P

Anonymous said...

Only journalists are allowed to this particular event Charles. You don't have the right to be there. If you stopped for a minute and read what you wrote in this posting you might actually even see the difference yourself. Your biggest problem is your own ego. Frankly anyone reading a posting like this one should think long and hard before deciding to allow you to further attend their events. Your really only hurting yourself and your reputation with silly, insulting and derogatory postings like this.

Anonymous said...

I hope someday someone takes you to court for libel. You don't have any money? Well you sure have money to smoke a pack of smokes a day. Freedom os speech? Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to insult people when they refuse to grant you something. Respect is something you have to learn, Charles.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It's a day where someone who fought and helped the poor receiving an award.

I followed the proper channels and I must admit that I was very nice with the guy.

In return? Tim Porter showed his true colors.

Let me make myself very clear on one issue.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME TIM PORTER WENT AGAINST ME!!!!

Is it because I'm not an Irving's employee?

Is it because I'm poor???

I could have asks Shawn Graham myself but Tim Porter have the last word I guess.

As the biggest Blooger and Bullshitter in this Province?

I should have been allowed to take picture of an Activist of the poor receiving an Award!!!!

This all has to do with Freedom of speech!!!!

A poor fighting for Freedom of speech!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Charles, it seems to me that you are in the wrong here. I have no idea who this Tim is but I must say that his email is very professional and very logical.
You basically say that you are a blogger and have every right to attend. What about the million of other bloggers out there? What if say even a bloggers from the Freddy area decide they want to attend also? I think I will get the of my friends who blog to write this guy and ask for permission to attend so it can prove him right in his response to you! It seems like you think that you are the only blogger who deserves special treatment. It just doesn't make any sense you geting so riled up about being denied. It is things like this that make you lose ANY credibility you MIGHT have had. The guy offered to email you pics for crying out loud! That is more than he has to do!
And I think that if this guy that is getting the award wanted you there taking your pics, then he would invite you. He hasn't done that so it's clear that a) he doesn't want you there, or b) he doesn't care if you are there.
You just need to calm down and take a deep breath and realize there is no "racism" against you!
Just my point of view!
Little Charles Irving

NB taxpayer said...

I think the proper term is demographic, not race. In other words, just like the elite, upper-middle, middle, lower-middle, the lower class is uniquely defined by their socio-economic status or situation, not by their happiness and facial expressions. Why I say that is because there are many in the elite class who are unhappy as well. I don't think they would consider that some sort of common racial feature like you are inferring, Charles.

I think you are making a case that money buys happiness. I think many close to God would disagree buddy.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I repeat??? THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPEN!!!

Tim Porter sent the secret Service or whatever you them after me when Stephen Harper was in the City for the first time.

I was surrounded by 10 Goons!!!!

It was terrible!!!

Does he have an attitude against the poor?

Let the courts decide!!!

Do you believe that I would blog something like this if I didn't have doubts????

:P

You people debate the issue. I'm going to continue blogging issues away!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about this and now I am curious about your thoughts on the same subject, Charles. On a scale of one to 10, ten being Beelzebub, where would you rate each of the Porters, in terms of evil?

Gypsyblog said...

He was trying to get you to offer him a bribe.
Oh Charles, when will you learn the ways of the media?

:)

Anonymous said...

For Crying out loud Charles, you blog like this about ANYONE that says NO to you!! Some poor bureaucrat walks by you on the street and won't stop when you shout some comment at them and for the next week thats all we hear, insults and name calling. Your the one with the bad attitude Charles and unfortunately it's getting worse...to the point your becoming increasingly irrelevant in any real meaningful way. There is no issue to debate Charles, your way out of line on this one. Its a shame your blogging buddies haven't the good sense to suggest your doing more harm than good to yourself and to at the very least the serious political/social blogger. Perhaps thats just too much to expect though.

Anonymous said...

Charles, just because you don't get your way doesn't mean there is discrimination. Not only Irving newspaper people will be there, but so will CBC, ATV & Global, so that shoots your "Irving only" argument down the tubes. Tim Porter was very polite and very considerate in his letter to you, but you DON'T WANT to see that - you prefer to see yourself as the victim and to be honest my friend, the only one victimizing you is yourself. Don't do this vendetta stuff Charles - it only makes you less of a person and someone that most people will just ignore. Your obsession with these things is yours alone. Fred.

Anonymous said...

Beware,Good cop,Bad cop charles.

Anonymous said...

This is the Order of New Brunswick, its to celebrate those who have made important contributions-so why the hell isn't it a 'public' affair? Why the hell is something so important only for invitees? Hell, have it at the Aitken Centre, have it in a gymnasium.

How many other bloggers have asked to go? That excuse is the oldest one in the book. In politics it is all about control. People who work in media are easily controlled-their paycheque depends on it. Charles can't be controllled, and thats the problem.

A lot of people seem to simply fault Charles for being rude and abrasive while others are nice and polite in ignoring him. Activists are by nature belligerent, for that matter so are the best journalists, because thats how things get done. But the government was oh so polite while they had the crown prosecutor (thats government) wasting taxpayer dollars and charging Charles with what they knew were trumped up charges-but they can afford to be polite because nobody ever put them on the spot about it.

But I don't know Tim Porter so can't say. I do think its strange that a new government would keep the same comminications manager. However, Charles really needs to remind people of all the incidents. And I'd even need another witness before I'd believe that he told a politician who was talking to Charles to 'move along'. Not so much because I don't believe Charles but more because its so frightening that if its true it literally makes any pretense of democracy in the province into a joke.

However, in this case, a person needs to be smart. Just ask George if you can have one of his guest invitations. But to be blunt, I do somewhat agree because if this is a formal ceremony, you can get pretty out of hand with the picture taking-it 'can' be a real distraction (remember David Suzuki?:)

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Come on now????

I just rejected three Anti-Porter comments.

Thank God that I moderate the comments.

Come on??? You wish to condenm the guy?

Do it in a good way!!!

Be nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of the comments statig yu are being unreasonable. Mr. Porter took you to coffee to hear your request and made the necessary inquiries on his end and gave you a very professional reply. I fail to see "racism" here or a violation of "freedom of speech". you are most certainly using your freedom of speech here (allbeit in a very poorly written rant) to condem this man. Let's, for argument sake, say the Irvings pulled up shop and left for New Zealan. Now they take their paper, reporter jobs and all other jobs they offer in NB with them. Where does that leave NB. They are employers in this provinceand they really have much larger issues than keeping you out of their business. This is not a blog, this is a personal diary of your thoughts and feeling - that's why you don't get respect Charles, you don't earn it or give it.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I always behave myself in these events.

The david Suzuki one was great! It'll never happen again.

For you newcomers?

Go to the top of this blog to search this blog and write David Suzuki

The Irvings are cracking down on copyrights meterials and they wish to be the only ones allowed in these events.

This is what this is all about.

Freedom of the press!!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Hey 11:56 AM??? Moi poor grammar?

Look at yours first!

But that's ok because I don't make fun of people grammar in this blog but I will admit that I made a few grammar mistakes < Like I always do >

I corrected a few...

I should take the time and re-read what I write but I don't!!!

The Irving's reporters have four individual going over what they print.

I'm the only one!!!

A diary? Sure it is!!! It's a blog!!!

DUUUHHHHHH!!!!!