Tuesday, October 02, 2007

REGENT STREET IN FREDERICTON IS THE DANGER ZONE OF THE CAPITAL!!!


IMG_5445
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5627IMG_5429IMG_5430



Last Saturday evening while enjoying a few beers, I heard - BANG!!!!

I asked the individual with me- What was that????

The person answered IN A VERY CALM WAY- That’s nothing just an accident on Regent Street.

Seconds later, I was out the door with my camera in tow.

Once there, there was a young woman crying.

What happened is the guy slowed down to allow a girl walked on the crosswalk and the young girl hit the guy from behind.

I asked if everyone was ok????



IMG_5433IMG_5437



Everyone was fine but the young girl was very upset.

The ambulance came by around 7 minutes later and left.

The firemen slowed down and asked if they were needed and moved on.

I believe the cops arrive 20 minutes later on.



IMG_5438_edited




I took a picture and the cop asked me- Excuse me Sir? You involved with the accident???

I had a couple of beers in me and I knew I had to make an exit.

I quickly said- Who me??? Nope!!! I’m outta here!!! Bye bye!!!!




IMG_5439_edited



The reason I wanted to write this blog?

I guess this area always have accidents.

It’s a Danger Zone of the Capital I guess????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Women drivers are dangerous.
They should make them take a drivers course every year.
While driving they are allways either talking on there cell phone, putting lipstick, make up, playing with there hair or looking at themselves in the mirror.

-- maurice the homelell guy --