Friday, October 12, 2007

Saint John Police Force - The wheels of Justice moves very slowly!!!!


Pictures 055
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_5386_edited

I received a couple of emails this morning telling me there was a story about yousr truly on CFBC News and the Irving's paper.

At first, I didn't know what was going on but it was just a reminder that the probe is on the move.

I have so many issues I want to blog about but I can't say a word until the investigation is done.

Maybe this time? The Irvings will cover this issue in a proper way? The time that I was in court. The verdict made the New York Times and made the Irving's paper later on.

One thing is certain?

If I would have been found guilty?

The headline would have been- IDIOT BLOGGER FOUND GUILTY!!!!

This is very scary stuff!!!!!

No comments: