Friday, December 28, 2007

Maybe it was Pere Noel???


Charles Leblanc 250
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_60241

It was the day before Christmas and my door bell rang.

I went at the door and it was a stranger with a fancy suit.

My God this was a Jolly fella.

Merry Christmas he said with a huge smile.

Joyeux Noel -I replied!!!

With other presents in hand he handed me a bag and a box insisting the donor truly wish to remain anonymous.

No problem - I said.

The man disappeared with a smile on his face.

The blogger was a little paranoid < After the Liberal Christmas Party > so he took a picture with his hand still shaking.

It didn’t go tick tick tick so it was indeed a ho ho ho present.

Who was it?

Santa Claus in disguise?

Who truly knows?

If the Santa Claus reads this blog?

A very Merci Beaucoup and Joyeux Noel!!!

No comments: