Saturday, January 05, 2008

IS SWEETWATERS IN FREDERICTON A NICE PLACE TO HAVE A DRINK OR ALITTLE MAFIA TYPE CLUB???


sweetwaters
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
I'm taking this issue more serious than my arrest in Saint John!!!

Pictures 055

I will meet with the Liberal Party next week and get to the bottom of this sad issue!!!

Many will say that I'm way off on this one!!!

I know that I'm right and that's the way it is!!!!!

I once saw a bouncer sneak on someone at Sweetwaters and suckered the guy in the face.

The same could have happen to me if I would have reacted?

Maybe it's a fantastic club to have a drink but that night when I was confronted? The place was full of hate in their eyes. It reminded me of a little Mafia!!!!!

The investigation will continue for which Liberal MLA ordered yo have me harm.

A Liberal member of good standing must not be assaulted at a Christmas Party he was invited.

Again? Which one sent the bouncers after me?

STAY TUNED!!!!


1
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
libranosIMG_5563bouncers 2



You newcomers can read this sad and scary story by clicking below -


target="_blank">Charles
Blog



I have been getting lots of concerns from people on the streets about this one.

Lets see if I can be a good CSI agent?



2



The Manager of Sweetwaters Greg Morris <> told me the Liberal MLA'S don't want you here!


Let the investigation begin!!!!



Rick Miles?



IMG_2178


No!!!! He quickly email me a letter of apology!!! So he's out of the picture.


Greg Byrne?


IMG_8070

Nope!!!! I chatted with the Minister outside and he told me to go inside but I said- With three thugs waiting for me at the door? No thank you! So Greg is out of the picture.



T.J Burke?



IMG_8307


Nahhhh...He don't need three bouncers to do the job. He would try to do it himself. So he's out of the picture.


Shawn Graham?


IMG_8052



Nahhhh...He wants to know what people are saying on the streets??? He's out of the picture.



Jack Keir?



IMG_6549


Harm a fellow Blogger??? Nahhhhh <>




Roy Boudreau?




IMG_5503_edited


Orders from Dan Bussieres?

14


Nahhhhh..He's way to smart to be brainwash like Tanker Malley!

ts_tankermalleys


He's out of the picture....



Donald Arsenault?



STB_2639


Chatted with the guy on my way out....He was surprised!!! Nope not him....



Roland Hache?



roland

Nahhh....He loves giving me smokes too much!!!!! Out of the picture!!!



Brian Kenny?



Charles 04_07_05 043


Nahhhh...A guy with red hair can take care of the job himself!!!!


Cheryl Lavoie????


IMG_5623


Nahhh..she's a newcomer and a nice person


Hédard Albert ???



Charles 04_07_05 042


Nahhhh too busy yapping.....


Denis Landry???



Picture 016


Nahhhhhh...Denis has the biggest fist in the whole Legislature. He doesn't need three bouncers to do the job. He could knock me out with one punch!



Carmel Robichaud???



STA_0215



Nahhh..she's a sweetheart...it wouldn't hurt a fly!!!!

Bill Fraser???


IMG_0268


Nope! He learned after Tanker Malley mistake. Out of the picture!!!!



John Foran???


IMG_3812


With the R.C.M.P investigating my arrest in Saint John? Nahhhh he couldn't be bothered.....



Rick Brewer?



IMG_5097


Nahhhh..good friend of Abel LeBlanc..out of the picture...



Victor Boudreau???



IMG_1138


Nahhh too busy with the large amount of money coming into his office...Out of the picture!!!


Mike Murphy???


IMG_3945


As much that I believe he would love to get rid of me? I don't think so!!!! Out of the picture!!!


Chris Collins???



IMG_0158


He's a newcomer so I never really chatted with the guy!!! Nahhhhhh...



Joan MacAlpine or Wally Stiles???


STB_2632

Nahh they're too busy with each other.....Out of the picture!!!



Stuart Jamieson???


Pictures 382


Nahhhh..He got enough of his own problems!!! Out of the picture!


Roly MacIntyre????



y2


Too busy telling stories......Out of the Picture!!!



Ed Doherty???



STA_2635

Nahhh way too busy shutting down UNBSJ for the Irvings!!!! Out of the picture.



Mary Schryer or Bernard Leblanc??

Nahh...both newcomers



Abel LeBlanc?



IMG_5582_edited


With a broken leg? He would send T.J. Burke after me. Not bouncers!!!! Out of the picture.



Rick Doucet?



STB_0220


Being from the deep woods of Charlotte County? He can do the job himself. Out of the picture!!!



Eugene McGinley???



charles & eugene mcginley march 16, 2005



Too down on life wondering why he lost the Speaker's job? Out!!!!



Larry Kennedy???



STA_3009



Since he might be working for the big presription drug industries in New Brunswick? He could hire an expensive hitman. He wouldn't lower himself to the bouncers of Sweetwaters! Out of the picture!!!



Ronald Ouellette???



IMG_5510


Nahhhh...un bon garcon!!!! Too nice...out of the picture



Bernard Theriault?



IMG_5419


Wicked temper so he don't need any bouncers to finish Charles!!! Out of the picture.



Oppppssssss..... This CSI agent is closing in on the suspect.



1



I believe I found the guy who sent the bouncers after me???



STA_3354



Kelly Lamrock!!!!! He always believe he's above everyone else.

I might add that he associated me with a murder and this is the reason I was ban from the Legislature!!!!

Maybe it's him who sent the bouncers from Sweetwater to have me harm or killed???

Who truly knows???

TRULY STAY TUNED!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time on this blog site and Charles you are hillarious. The rantings that you do and the stuff that you beleive is hillarious. You should become a comedian. I am very suprised that you are not in jail or being sued with all the accusations that you do in here

Anonymous said...

Charles - get a life!! If anyone wanted to kill you they would have suceeded by now- you are not hard to find. You are so filled with self importance you think the world revolves around Charles LeBlanc. If you want to be seen as a credible blogger- stop being foolish and pursue some real stories not some half baked daydreams.

Anonymous said...

All the silly childish paranoia stuff aside Charles,(I guess it is obvious that you prefer the absurd to substance after all..a shame)... when you say "I will meet with the Liberal Party next week and get to the bottom of this sad issue!!!" what does that mean? Are saying you have arranged a meeting next week with the head of the Liberal party...or some one in the Liberal party...or are you simply planning on standing around out side their offices and shout at them as they pass?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You cannot be sued for speaking the truth and that's the way it is!!!!

These are the facts Jack!!!

Invited to a Christmas Party and three thugs waiting for me???

This issue will drag on for years in this blog!!!

Fascism must be confronted and beaten!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles, I encourage you to please seek the assistance of a physician.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the medical help but I do implore you Charles to speak with your lawyer friend or someone else of sound mind. You really are moving very close to that line that could really cause you harm. I am not talking about these mythical things your imagination dreams up in here but those good old down to earth problems. You are coming very close to libel with some of these allegations and the consequences from that are not make believe. Don't confuse being ignored by those you attack. They do it not because they fear you but simply because for the most part you are harmless and of little concern.
But there is a line that you will cross that they will not tolerate and accusing people by name of attempted murder is not a harmless thing. Frankly to be honest I would not shed many tears for you if it did happen, you should no better. But before it gets to that point use your head and talk to someone that uses theirs.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Once again!!!! I will not take my ritalin!!!

You people think that I should just put my head down and walk away???

Many told me that the issue in Saint John with the Police.

After the verdict came out? I should have just let well enough alone and move on!!!!

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

As for Sweetwaters? The manager Greg Morris face me twice with three bouncers behind him.

I'm suppose to say- That's ok! I'll go home now!!!

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!

As a good standing member of the Liberal Party. I had as much right to be there as anyone else.

NO MLA'S ARE MORE POWERFUL WINTIN THE PARTY!!!!

This is a very very very serious issue!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!

:p

Anonymous said...

Actually Charles you had no right to be there at all if the management of the bar or the people inside did not want you there. That is plain and simple. Whine and cry all you like but that won't change a thing. The frightening thing is I am truly starting to believe you really don't get it. Thats no longer sad, its down right scary. But please tell us more of this big meeting your having with the Liberal party next week. I must have missed it with all your ranting about why you should be able to do what ever you want. When was it going to be and who did you say was going to be there? You are really scheduled a meeting haven't you Charles? You say you never lie...So again when was that meeting scheduled for and who is going to be there?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Talking to you Passing Gas is like talking to a Rock!!!

The General Manager of Sweetwaters came out and quoted - The Liberals MLA'S don't want you here!!!

End of quote!!!

As for the meeting?

Stay tune!!!!

:P

Anonymous said...

Oh, when you do meet with the libs next week Charles, let 'em know that I think NBers are being taxed far too heavily, will ya??

Anonymous said...

Well then from one rock to another..so what? If they decided they didn't want you there that is their right, invitation or not. That your a card carrying Liberal means nothing for that matter as I suspect your card says nothing about attending a Christmas party on it. You keep rambling on but conveniently ignore that simple fact. It might have hurt your poor little feelings and it obviously pissed you off (as does anyone that tells you you can't do something) but theres nothing illegal about that. If it has to be repeated so often Charles is because you don't get it, or at least don't want to. As for your meeting, I assume then I was correct in thinking that so far at least it is a meeting in your mind only.