Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dan Bussieres and Fredericton Police officers stayed inside the New Brunswick Legislature!!!


14
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
dan_bussieresIMG_5633_edited



Once I showed up in front of the Legislature, I noticed the Fredericton Police Force and Dan Bussieres inside.

They never came outside!!!


The Quebec Security staff weren't gun-ho like the last time.

This time around -

Charles Leblanc 054Charles Leblanc 053

Last month -

danbussieres

I had a few people asking me if I was alloed on the ground of the Legislature?

They were surprised once I told them that I was banned because of a murder.

The issue could get really ugly very fast!!!

I'm just waiting for the final verdict of my complaint of the way I was treated at the Liberal Christmas Party and we'll take it from there!!!

For you newcomers? Here's a blog I wrote from last fall!!!

SHOWDOWN IN FRONT OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE!!!!


IMG_5659
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Dan BussieresIMG_5656_edited







I never had the time to blog my experience in front of the New Brunswick Legislature.

I was there so I could take pictures of the protest against the closure of UNBSJ!

I was standing right in front of the steps of the Legislature.



IMG_5618_edited



The speeches were coming to an end and I was so busy that I forgot that I was ban from the ground of the Legislature.


IMG_5003


I was all ready to leave until an individual grabbed my attention.

It was Maudit Quebecois Dan Bussieres himself!!!!



IMG_5651_edited


He must have known that I was outside taking pictures?

Maybe he wanted to show off his new glasses? On another matter just maybe??? He knew that I needed some new pictures of Dan Bussieres? If that was indeed the case? That was very nice of the man.


1



Once he got outside he was quickly confronted by two members of the Fredericton Police Force.








IMG_5630_edited




I wonder what they were talking about????...lol…

The protesters slowly began to leave the area but I stayed right there and began clicking away.

It was like a Western showdown at the Ok Corral.









1IMG_5654IMG_5655IMG_5656IMG_5658IMG_5659IMG_5660




I never moved but after a few minutes, the situation was very tense!!!! You could hear your heart ticking away!!!




IMG_5635_editedIMG_5634_editedIMG_5643_edited




At the end, they blink and decided to go back inside the Legislature.




IMG_5661IMG_5662IMG_5662IMG_5663IMG_5664




The question is – Why did Dan Bussieres come outside knowing that the Blogger was right in front of the Protesters?

How come they never jump me?

Stay tune....

No comments: