Tuesday, December 14, 2004

J.K. IRVING VIEW ON SEX!!!!!

Ok….I’m going to tell ya a story that I wrote in
my column three years ago.

I have a column in the River Valley News in Grand Bay
and I believe it’s the only few newspapers left in the
whole province that’s not own by the Irvings!

I wrote a six part series – The Good< The Irvings> The
Bad < Irving Management > The Ugly < Me > I had some
good laugh with one column that I wrote.

I would approach a woman and asked her if she
smoke?

It didn’t matter if the answer was yes or no!!!

I would asked her – How’s your sex drive?

The woman would turned red and sort of told me
that it wasn’t none of my business!

I’m surprise that I’ve never receive a good slap
across the face after that personal question.
Afterwards, I would show her my column.

This is what I wrote-

It was the beginning of the Frigate program and
I was working at the H.M.S.C. Halifax in Saint John,
New Brunswick.

I had a job to do but before I began I decided
to have a smoke.

A few minutes later, I felt someone behind me. I
turned around and behold it was J.K. Irving himself!!!

It was the first time that I came face to face
with the famous industrialist!

He glanced at me with his deep eyes while
wearing a silver helmet on top of his head.

I said- Hey? How’s is it going?

He never said a word and just continued staring
at me. I must admit that I began to sweat a little.

After a minute, J.K. Irving said- You shouldn’t
smoke!!!

I strongly believe he meant butt that cigarette
and get back to work!

Being Charles? I asked – Ok..I’ll ask you?? Why
shouldn’t I smoke???

He tapped me on the chest and said - It’s bad
for your sex drive!

If Mr.Irving tapped me on my chest? I decided to
return the favour.

I tapped J.K.’S Chest and said- Bad for my sex
drive huh???

He tapped again and yes –Yes bad for your sex
drive!

I quickly tapped again and said- Hey??? Who
knows more about sex than we Acadians!!! Isn’t your
father born and brought up in Bouctouche???

He answered- True,true…true and quickly left the
scene.

Seconds later I was surrounded by Irving
Management who wanted to know the reason that
Mr.Irving and myself were tapping each chest???

They asked- Where you talking about the delay of
the frigate program??

I answered- You noisy bastards want to know what
me and Mr.Irving was talking about???

I told my bosses that we were talking about-
Sex!!!

They answered- SEX???

I stared at my smoke and said- He just told me
that smoking was bad for my sex drive! If a
Billionaire says it is?? Then it must be true!!

Afterwards, I quickly went to my job!!

Mind you, my bosses never believe my story!!!

I wrote about this in my column and weeks later,
I bumped into J.k. Irving!

I confronted the Billionaire and he said-
There’s my buddy and then he realize that it was
Charles Leblanc the writer.

He said- Hmmmm I don’t know if I want to chat
with you, you disclose our private conversations!!!

I told the Billionaire that my battles are
nothing against the Irvings but Management.

He cooled off and we had a nice little chat! 10
minutes later, he looked around to make certain there
were no one around and he whispered at my ear- Do you
still smoke???

What J.K. Irving was telling me that they may
not owned the River Valley News and it’s only a
bi-weekly newspaper but they do read it!

The Irvings always had a sense of ha ha with me
and I got a lot of stories about the three sons but
his son J.D. Irving is totally out of control and must

be stop but how can you stop a Billionaire?

It’s almost impossible!

They’ll make certain that only praising letters
will be in the papers about the Irvings and this is
what scares me!

Personally I don’t mind the other Irvings
especially the three sons because they do know how to
communicate.

Am I scare of the Irvings with my updates? Of
course not! I even pasted them into the Website at

JD Irving.com!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weren't you a great supporter of the Irvings and had gotten your job back at one time by pleading with one of them You only satarting haranguing the Irvings when you next lost your job at the yard ?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Nope!!!

Anonymous said...

charles? You're french right????

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

oui

Anonymous said...

hte Irving themselves are not bad people it their yes man management that are kissing ass that are running the Irving reputation

Anonymous said...

You know you may have hit the nail on the proverbial head. The problem is not with the Irvings, it is with some of their egocentric, power hungry, non caring management.

There are some real losers in their management but there are also some great people, the problem is sorting them.

Anonymous said...

I believe you may have hit the nail on the proverbial head. The problem is not with the Irvings rather with some egocentric, noncaring managers who make the lives of others miserable.

The real problem is that the Irvings need to support their management, right or wrong or the corporation will crumble. "A house divided against itself cannoot stand"

Anonymous said...

Charles,
Who hires the manangement? It all runs downhill - the Irvings select and monitor their management very carefully. To separate the two morally or practically is simply silly.