Friday, February 18, 2005

A Photo Album by Charles

Selecting "Read More" or following this link below takes you to a collection of photos assembled by Charles. What doesn't have a comment right now will in the future.

Regards.
WCIE




1.


This is a picture of my dog -Zeus! Zeus died a couple of years ago and I cried and cried. He was my true loyal friend when I was going through a very difficult time. We would always go for walks in the woods! I made a presentation in front of a Standing committee in honor of Zeus! They wanted to eliminate certain breed of dogs. If this stupid law had passed years ago, I would have never met Zeus! He was a wonderful pet and a smart one at that!



2.


Two young teenagers but the danger here is that the protest would be used at a hang out! During my six months protest, I made certain that no one hung around my tent!



3.


Yes Tim Smith is truly the last of the cold protesters! He will be a guest on Melanson Live talk show on March 8th!



4.


As many of you know that I have no respect for Quebeckers! Many people believe an Acadian and a Quebecker has the same Mentality therefore giving us Acadians a bad name! What a picture! The shame of it!!!!!...lol..Not one of my best picture either..



5.


This is the way that the Irvings are handling all the independent newspapers in this Province!



6.


This is the way to treat kids with
ADD-ADHD! Better than Ritalin!!!


7.


Mayor Brad Woodside stepped in and move the protest to the building of the Evil Bureaucrats!



8.



I was bored so therefore I just sat on a bench and watch the protesters explaning to the public their concerns! For once I kept my mouth shut!!!



9.


Yes, it was cold!!! This was a protest for the closing of some hospital!



10.


The blacks and the KKK going at it!!!



11.


I stayed in the tent for 6 months and collected 10,000 signatures asking the Government to do a study on the issue of Ritalin!!!



12.


Charles Sensitive Side



13.


If you do a close up on the newspaper in this picture? It will say- Drug use among our youths is shocking!!! Why??? They're all on Ritalin!!!



14.


Enjoyin a Drink



15.


Protesters moved from officer's Square to the front of the Centennial Building. Charles calls- The Building of the Evil Bureaucrats! Ronda Collins, Bonnie O'dea, Darron Letts and Robert.?????



16.


Charles has fun with his bigot friend- Matthew Glenn. These people always fights with the Acadians population and Charles is proud to be an Acadian! It's like the KKK and the blacks going at it!!!



17.


Picture of one of the spice girls



18.


Charles sits down with the Spice Girls trying to
encourage them and giving them some helpful hints!



19.


These Spice girls were sure better looking than Charles!!!..lol



20.


Charles rode a ten speed bicycle across Canada and the U.S.A. in the 70s. This was the last protest in front of the Legislature. They lasted 2 to 3 weeks! The guys are Robert and Craig



21.


This is a picture of Vaughn Barnett! This guy is sort of like myself. He fights for people's rights in court but he doesn't have proper papers to act like a lawyer! The same would be said about me when I speak about the issue of prescription drug! Many will say- Charles is not a Doctor!



22.


Protest was coming to an end in front of the
Legislature!



23.


Charles can't believe all the media attention! I
sure didn't received anything like this during my six
months protest!!!



24.


The protesters went inside and started to shout!!!
Myself? I didn't agree with this kind of protest. Someone asked me- Hey Charles? Since went have you became an conservative Protester?



25.


These girls were getting tired of their protest. They were discourage because no one from the Government came to meet with them! Hey? I waited six months?



26.


Tents in front the Building of the Evil
Bureaucrats!!!



27.


The white one is my dog and his name is Chico! I noticed that Chico attracts a lot of girls! If I would have had Chico during the protest? I would have collected 10,000 signatures in no time! Just like the Alpine Commercial!..lol



28.


Woof



29.


Did the Lord Government finally realized that Charles is a danger to the Legislature???



30.


This is Chico during the Santa Claus Parade. I gave the Autism people a helping hand with their float!!!



31.


Spice Girls going nuts but the Government still ignored these girls till the end! The protest ended when I was visiting Saint John! I never had the chance to say- Good Bye!



32.


Chico



33.


This is Vennessa and at first the girls were in a fighting mood but after a few days? They soon realizes protesting isn't an easy task!



34.


This is Matthew Glenn from the Anglo society. I always call him a Bigot and I also call myself a Bigot because of my dislike of Quebeckers!!! The people from Quevec gave us Acadian a bad name!



35.



This is a picture of a very confuse Charles in the Legislature? He wonders if the Communists took over the New Brunswick Legislature? Another question would be if a Communist system would be better for the poor people of New Brunswick? Notice my beautiful hair style? ..lol.. Beside Charles is long time Liberal MLA- Eugene McGinley.



36.



Dorothy Dawson and Charles.



37.



This is a picture of myself and Asaf Rashid. He's a very outspoken individual. This guy approached me during my protest for an interview on his radio show at U.N.B.! In my opinion? We need more people like this guy! Sometime he blows her temper too quickly but he's a fighter! I might add that he writes his own column in the Brunswickan < NOT OWN BY THE IRVINGS!!!>Good work Asaf!



38.



This photo was taken in the woods. After the church service, I take a nice short cut through the woods. I bumped into a nice girl from China who was lost. She had a camera and took a picture. Isn’t the internet great! She took the picture and email me the picture 30 minutes later. A person must love the information Highway! This area of the Capital is very peaceful!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

>
> politicians who have no sense of humour do not last
> long in the business.
> bernard is generally going downhill, but he can keep
> going that way as long as
> there is no credible opposition. the other parties
> have to start proposing
> ideas and solutions in order to be credible to the
> general voter. so far, there
> is no alternative to bernard. fix that!!!!
> the weather here is nice, the sand is warm and
> comfortable, the cost of beer
> here is 1.50 cdn at the restaurants and the sun is
> warm. business is good, life
> is fine.
> when are you coming to visit? perhaps if you told
> the bureaucrats and
> detractors of yours that you would be quiet for a
> month they would pay for a
> flight, just to get you out of town for a while!!
> maybe worth a try.
> have fun david

Anonymous said...

I like the pics- very neat!

Anonymous said...

Nice one! I like your pictures Charlie. Very good! Love you! Bye for now! Colleen xoxox

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

ahhh merci beaucoup..you're so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles :

Did you ever find out, if there's any truth to the possible rumour or possible fact, that the owners of 93 Cfbc, C 98 Fm and, CIOK K 100 Fm, all owned by Maritime Broadcasting System in Halfax, Nova Scotia are for Sale or Not ?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I haven't heard anything on this issue but I did learn there's another open talk show in the Capital!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc puppy