Friday, April 15, 2005

POLITICIANS FROM BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES ARE CONFUSED ON THE ISSUE OF RITALIN!!!!

Boy? I had quite a last 24 hours. I went from being very upset to a sign of relief!

It’s just a matter of time till I get the big one! Stress is an awful thing. It quietly sneaks up on you and then – BANG!!!

It’s over but then again? I have ADHD < Proud of it > so therefore I have all kinds of energy!

Yesterday afternoon while walking in the Legislature.


The Sergeant at Arms Daniel Bussieres told me that Claude Williams a P.C. MLA wanted to meet me at 2:30pm in the hallway of the House.

He was 20 minutes late but that’s ok because I never expected a politician to be on time!!!..lol..

Claude Williams is the one who told me to send him an email asking the Health Standing Committee to study the issue of Ritalin!

Well? The good news that I expected? Never came!!!

He told me it is not the mandate of the Health Standing Committee to do a study on the issue of Ritalin!

I quickly asked Claude Williams - Do you support the issue of Ritalin?

He told me that he didn’t support the druging of our children but the Government don’t have the mandate to do a study on Ritalin!

I was very confused and I needed some clear answers. I reminded the MLA that 10,000 people signed my petition asking the Government to do a study? Isn't this a strong message to the Government?

The people who serve on this Committee are

• Mr. Williams
• Mr. Sherwood
• Mr. Stiles
• Mr. C. LeBlanc
• Mr. Holder
• Mr. Carr
• Mr. Malley
.Mr. Albert
• Mr. R. Boudreau
• Mr. Kennedy
• Mr. V. Boudreau
• Ms. Weir


Around 15 Minutes later, I bumped into Hedard Albert < Liberal MLA > and asked him if he supported the use of Ritalin among our kids?

He serves on the Health Standing Committee and I wanted some answers?

He told me that he doesn’t support Ritalin! I reminded the MLA that he’s on the Committee therefore he supports the drug?

He told me that his relative is a teacher and he knows there’s a problem with Ritalin!

I said- If Kelly Lambrock can bring an issue such as eliminating certain breed of dogs to the floor of the house? Why not bring up the issue of Ritalin so the public could see for themselves.

Why not?

Next on my list was Roy Boudreau but he was occupied with the 5 month old pregnant woman!

Sure was nice to finally see a politician showing that he care for the poor woman!

He told her that he was going to get to the bottom of this story. The poor pregnant woman has been sleeping on the ramp at the Soup Kitchen for the last few weeks and no one from Family Services seem to care!

The unborn should be protected at any cost and lets see what Mr.Boudreau is going to do with this issue?

Joanne is five months pregnant
After her meeting was done?

I confronted Roy Boudreau on the issue of Ritalin because he’s on the Health and Standing Committee!

He told me that there was already a study done on Ritalin!

I reminded the former teacher that this was a committee that was set up by a bunch of bureaucrats who met in the basement of a building to discuss the issue of Ritalin!

They came out with some recommendations but it wasn’t a meeting for the public!

I wonder if those racists members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission were present?

Good questions?

I confronted another politician Wally Stiles < P.C. MLA > because he also serves on that Committee. Once again, I couldn’t get no clear answers from this politician but he told me that he was a little confuse on the issue of Ritalin!

I told the MLA that Doctorr Furlong told me a few weeks ago that ADHD is over diagnosed and that’s the way it is! Hundreds of kids are on Ritalin and don’t even have ADHD!

I also heard that Doctor Kennedy told the Committee that since he’s a Doctor? The issue shouldn’t be studied!

I’m doing to get the facts on this issue!

There’s many other MLA’S who I have to confront.

Last night was quite an evening!

I phoned the talk show Voice of the Province.

The guests were Elvy Robichaud < Minister of Health > and Victor Boudreau < Health Critc >

Victor is a newly elected MLA and he moved up the ladder very quick. I would always tell everyone that he’s good!

Yesterday, he was with a group from the area of Shediac. I told my fellow Acadians that he was very smart!

Last night, I told a friend who was watching the talk show with me?

That man is good!

I was the second caller and I knew that Elvy Robichaud would tell me that if the Doctor prescribes the prescription then it must be a good thing!

Government cannot stop Doctors prescribing Ritalin!

He also added that he sees Charles every day at the Legislature and we talk about the issue of Ritalin.

I don’t know why he told the television audience that he sees me everyday? I believe that he was saying that I’m like a bum and maybe should be ignored.

The host Phil Vincent was going to go to the next caller.

I said- Come one? Asked Victor for his Comment?

Come on Phil????

Sure enough he did and I wasn’t amused of the answer Victor Boudreau told the audience.

He also added that he sees me around the Legislature every day! < I don’t really understand why this issue should come up? > and went on to say- I support what Elvy Robichaud just said that if the Doctors prescribes Ritalin than it must be ok?

I was very upset!

Oppppss sorry??? I WAS FURIOUS!!!!

Why would a Liberal MLA support the P.C. Party on this issue?

Victor took the place of Bernard Richard who served the area of Shediac for many years before he took the roll of Ombudsman!

I have been fighting the MLA’S of the Lord Government for over six years and too late to quick now!

When Bernard Richard was on a talk show? He would disagree with the Ministers on the issue of Ritalin!


Bernard Richard the Ombusdsman for New Brunswick

Victor Boudreau is no Bernard Richard! Mind you? I told a few Liberals this morning of my opinion on the issue of the newly elected MLA!

Mind you? I believe that Victor Boudreau is a very smart young man and he definitely has a future as an MLA!

There’s no question about it!

Maybe he’s just as confuse as I am on the issue of Ritalin!

I believe the program will be replayed during the weekend at 3:00pm on Rogers!

I don’t seem to receive no clear answers from the Politicians from both political parties in Fredericton!

I was told that the Liberals still support a committee to study the issue of Ritalin!

I’m going to asked for a meeting with the Liberal Leader Shawn Graham to find out the true facts about this issue!

In the past, I never asked for a meeting because I would often chat with the MLA’S outside of the Legislature or in the hallways!

But the problem with this style of communication is I have to get to the point and quickly!

I believe a meeting would answer many questions that I have for the thousands of kids who are force on Ritalin!!!

Why don’t the Liberals get together and put a bill on the floor of the House so we will know who is for or against the issue of Ritalin?

The public should have the right to know which politician support the drugging and killing of our children!

Is that too much to asked for????

As for me hanging around the Legislature, is this a new wave for the MLA’S to tell the public that Charles don’t have a life?

So therefore just ignore his views on Ritalin!

As I wrote in the past and I will say it again!

I know it’s not good for me to hang around the area like an educated Bum but I refuse to turn to alcohol or drugs and walk towards the sunset with my head down!

I will continue to fight the huge mis-justice that’s being done in this Province towards our kids and I will not rest until the issue of Ritalin is studied by the Government!

MY GOD!!! CLOSE TO 1,500 WORDS ALREADY??? Please excuse the style and grammar of this update because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information High! Bye bye


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

But atleast your back where you were not knowing which way it will go???? which is better than a flat out no!! Or am I now just as confused as the rest?????

Anonymous said...

Is a dangerous rogue in a suit = a lawyer or a politician?

G. said...

So the MLAs seem to like spreading around that you hang around a lot. So what? Isn't why 10000 people signed? To show that we support you and the issue. Isn't why you are hanging around there a lot? To be there for all the children who have ADHD and also to be the voice of 10000 people? Next time a MLA says that you are hanging around a lot, I would specify that 10000 are there as well. They just can't be there physically. That is why you're there for :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh???? I am certain the day come when the Government will do a study on the issue of Ritalin!

Anonymous said...

Dangerous rogue: Both lawyer and a politician. However combine the two in one person then it is deadly combination, it is hazardous both to your health and general well being. Especially ask the rural folks in NB.

Anonymous said...

Your biggest problem is Bernard Lord himself. You have confronted him many times now. He knows the issue very well. However, he is going around telling everybody that Ritalin is prescribed by doctors therefore he cannot do much about it. He said that on the Voice of the Province. When a premier is saying that to everybody he does have an impact on others.

Does that mean that if doctors get involved in assisted suicide then it is ok. A person goes to a doctor and says, “Doc I am unhappy and I do not want to live anymore”. Doctor says “here is poison take it and ask your wife to call me tomorrow.” Problem solved. Is Bernard Lord going to support that too because a doctor did it.

Kids are being drugged and some end up committing suicide and it is ok because drug was prescribed by a doctor. Shame, shame.

Anonymous said...

Too True hey charlie some Dr.s have argued that dope is theriputic for arthritus among other things for some adults but I'll bet if they decided to use their own discretion watch how fast Lord would make a desision to speak up and afterall isn't that all ritalin really is ,kiddy dope????because that's all I've heard the parents that I know call it who's kids were on it,I remember a girl who was had an awful handful with her son they told her if they could not settle him down in I think it was grade one at the time they would have to keep him out of school so she hesitantly agreed to try ritalin but here's the part that made me look at it as kiddy dope she was not allowed to give him any at home they said it was for school hours only so as I watched this unfold as long as he was in school and (doped)up he was calm but by the end of the day fri and into the weekend his hyperness would increase again but come monday by noon he would be his droggy self again for the rest of the week,I thought that was a little strange as an observer.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

As someone told me a long time about. Doctors are legal drug dealers. Mind you, it's not all Doctors but I sure would love to know where all the prescription drug are coming from???

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I meant a long time ago!!!!!! My God? I have to learn to read my update before I send it on the information Highway??????

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I was browsing for information on teenage adhd when I came across your site and boy am I glad I did.

Although not totally the same, I believe that the work we are doing has some synergy to it.

I am researching information on adhd in general and am trying to make as many connections as possible so that my subscribers can have the maximum chance of controlling their adhd.

Are there any resources on teenage adhd that you recommend I visit?

Would very much appreciate your input on the subject.

Thank you for your blog post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Love the fun blog, came across it while having a break. Ta.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Thank you for your informative blog, it is good to see that people are still sharing their knowledge and experience.

I am currently working on finding the latest information on adhd in children when I came across your site. My passion is in the area of adhd in children and after finding your blog, I believe we have a real synergy and that my subsrcibers would benefit from your perspective on the topic.

I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to have a look at my adhdpodcaster blog. If you think that we do have a common goal (which I think we do), then please feel free to post any relevant information to the blog.

Whatever area that ties into adhd would be fine, even if it is with relation to personal development (especially time management), you know how notoriously hard it is to keep track of time especially for us :)

Anyways, really looking forward to your post.

Thank you for the blog, keep up the good work