Saturday, May 28, 2005

ON MAY 18TH, I WROTE----

On other point of interest?

Take a close look at this sticker which is located on the window outside of the same store.
Charles 04_11_05 013
It says that the certificate is expired!!!

Can someone please explain to me this one? No license from the Government to sell oil? I’m just going from what the sticker says!

WELL? While walking my Dog Chico tonight? I noticed that the sticker is gone. Does this mean that the Irvings are reading my blogs????...lol....A person never knows

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey when you have property in a municipality you are supposed to pay taxes for municipal services. In case of Irving they have property, they get top notch services and guess who pays taxes you and I, $112 million and more. So license or no license it goes, if you are Irving and other big business, under Lord government.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah...I wonder why I didn't see a new sticker on the window???