Sunday, May 01, 2005

WAS CHARLES UNCIVILIZED??

Well? I received some very bad news this morning.

I was planning to get evicted today morning because
I complained to the Fire Marshall and the Environment
Department about the smell in my building.

I was certain that the landlord would not accept
my rent and tell me to leave the building or raise the
rent in forcing me to move?

Sh@t!!! It never happened!!!

I was ready to take another step forward towards
another issue that Boarders or Roomers have no rights
in New Brunswick!

I was going to compare this issue to the Irish
Potato famine but it never happened!

I'll write more on this issue during the next few
weeks!

Speaking of poor? They launched a film about the
homeless yesterday in the Capital.

It was fitting that the day it was shown? It was
cold windy and wet outside! After the short film
ended, I stood up and made a comment but it wasn't one
of my best speech!

I even mentioned my blog site and I shouldn't have
done that but I did mentioned that in the film?

It showed a group of youths building a home with
cardboard box and duct tape at Officer's square.

They do this every year to raise awareness towards
this emotional problem.

But I had a problem in showing this in the film
because I remember while protesting in front of the
Legislature, I noticed these young people building
their little homes at the Square.

That evening at around 2:00am? It rained very
hard. All kids packed up their belongings and went
home.

The homeless people on the streets cannot do this.

Enough for trying to act like a homeless
individual for 24 hours.

I heard some very disturbing stories from a
bureaucrat about me and I'm not going to go public
with this one. Wait till you hear this one? It's very
bad!!!!

Ok..last evening, I phoned Voice of the Province
and Tony Huntjens was the guest for the television
program.

He spoke about child abuse and told the audience that
kids are call idiot and stupid.
Well, that got me going and I quickly phoned the
Minister with my concern about the issue of Ritalin!
Once the child takes their first Ritalin they are
truly are labelled as stupid and idiots by the public!
This is abuse and I might add as adults thanks to
those Racists members of the New Brunswick Human
Rights Commission that adult with ADHD are labelled as
close to mental Retardation!!!!

I wasn't my normal nice guy. I was angry.

I reminded the Minister that 10,000 people signed
my petition to study the issue of Ritalin and the Lord
Government is promoting the drugging of our Children
which must come to a stop!

He replied- Since the Doctors prescribes the
prescriotion.yak yak yak..same old answer.
I got angry and wanted to tell the Minister that
there's a case in the Capital where 20 people who are
on social assistance are taking an upgrading course.
All their kids are on Ritalin!
Why is the majority of the kids in this Province
who are on Ritalin comes from poor Families???
I never had the chance to give my comments
because I got cut off!

I believed that my line was broken so I called back
and told the staff that I was cut off!!!

They told me that I was uncivilized!!!!

MOI UNCIVILIZED???? My god??? .lol.

I've been call worst and I must admit that maybe
I was too stern!

I guess that I have been watching these MLA'S act
like children on the floor of the Legislature so I
guess that I'm doing the same on television.

Well? That won't happen again but I will be
straight forward.

I can't be too bad because they will not put me on
the air in the future and we can't have that!

My God? While in Memramcook? Many citizens
listened to my concerns on Melanson Live and Voice of
the Province.

I would love to know the amount of people who
listens to those talk shows. We need more talk shows
to spread our views among New Brunswickers.


We sure can't go by the Irving's papers. That's
for sure! I haven't seen my column that I wrote in the
Daily Gleaner about the issue of the poor! I guess
only close friends of the Irvings are allowed to write
columns in their papers.


I don't believe this is fair!

Speaking of rights??


Those racist members of the New Brunswick Human
Rights Commission are going to make an appearance on
May 18th in Fredericton.

They don't listen too good!!!

I told those racist people or Irving employees
not to go out in public!

I'll tell you one thing right now!!! I will be
there and tell them in front of the audience that they
are paid by the Irvings and are great supporters of
Racism!!!!

You don't believe moi??? Stay tune for more
stories on this issue for that May 18th blog when
Charles goes toe to toe with those racist members of
the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission!

My god? Just thinking about it makes me angry!

I might take a stroke before the
meeting!!!...lol..

Ok closing in on 900 words!!!

One more thing? Tim Smith will be in the CAPITAL
on Tuesday to begin his crusade of starving himself to
death!

I was told yesterday by a bureaucrat that the
Lord Government will let him die because they need the
$$$$$$!!!!

They won't close down these VLT'S for a few
hours!

Hey? Do you have a tent for Tim Smith? Let me
know!!!

Please excuse the style of this update because I
just write the darn thing and send it along the
information Highway!!! Have a good weekend!!! Bye bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Thank you very much for WAS CHARLES UNCIVILIZED??, it was an informative post, very useful.

I'm currently researching information for teenager with adhd, would that be a topic that you are familiar with?

If you could help point me to the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Thank you very much for WAS CHARLES UNCIVILIZED??, it was an informative post, very useful.

I'm currently researching information for children with adhd, would that be a topic that you are familiar with?

If you could help point me to the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Thank you for your informative blog, it is good to see that people are still sharing their knowledge and experience.

I am currently working on finding the latest information on adhd when I came across your site. My passion is in the area of adhd and after finding your blog, I believe we have a real synergy and that my subsrcibers would benefit from your perspective on the topic.

I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to have a look at my adhdpodcaster blog. If you think that we do have a common goal (which I think we do), then please feel free to post any relevant information to the blog.

Whatever area that ties into adhd would be fine, even if it is with relation to personal development (especially time management), you know how notoriously hard it is to keep track of time especially for us :)

Anyways, really looking forward to your post.

Thank you for the blog, keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger,

Hi, my name is hoe bing and I am on a search for the latest information on ADHD.

Initially I was surfing websites to find information on but I found a whole heap of pure commercial content that led me nowhere.

It was such a relief to come by your blog and find some useful information. Thank you!

Personally I am working on a holistic approach to adhd and would value your input greatly.

I have a blog and also a subscriber following who would definitely benefit from your insights on adhd.

If you could take a moment to visit adhdpodcaster and make a comment, it would be very much appreciated.

P.S Would you be interested in joint venturing and researching adhd solutions?

Hope to hear from you soon.