Friday, June 10, 2005

MAN DIES AFTER CAR PLUNGES IN THE SAINT JOHN RIVER!!!

After I arrive in the Capital. I decided to go for a nice walk! Someone told me that a car just crashed from the Westmorland Bridge and into the Saint John River. I told the guy- This would be impossible because the railings are so high. But I walked to the River and didn't see anything strange. I was by the Legislature. 30 minutes later I noticed hundreds of citizens near the old Victoria Hospital and a car did indeed plunged into the Saint John River. I was told that a older man was behind the wheel and this could have been a tragedy. He left the road and went down a hill and droved right past a walking trail and into the River. That part of the City are usually full of people on this walking trail. It could have been much worst! It's too bad that I'm not set up to post the pictures on the blog. I wish that I would have had Tim's digital camera with me! Ohhh well? C;est la vie. God bless the guy's soul!!!

No comments: