Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SUPPORT CASEY LEBLANC TONIGHT ON CANADIAN IDOL!!!

casers

I will admit that I am not a fan of Canadian or American but I received this email so therefore I decided to post it in my blog!!! BY THE WAY? < NO RELATION OF MINE!! >

We're pulling for Casey because she is talented as well as local.
Nackawic High School held a special exercise to present Casey with her
graduation certificate before she headed back to Toronto. Hope you'll
support her.

Hi friends:

I would like to encourage you to send this message on to as many people
as you can over the next few days.
On Tuesday, June 21, Casey LeBlanc will be competing for a position in
the top 10 on Canadian Idol. That very night all of her friends will be
attending their prom at Nackawic High School. As she awaits for the
results in Toronto, her class mates will be preparing for graduation
and
safe grad. Casey has given up what most teens dream about,
graduation, for her chance on Canadian Idol.
Please tell everyone to watch on June 21 and vote for Casey. She is a
very talented young lady but that does not match the type of person she
is.
She deserves our vote!

Her Mom is a school bus driver in Nackawic.

>>>>Elaine>>>>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like an aquaintance said when asked,Did you see American\Canadian Idol? His reply was absolutely not there,s no real leadership in picking through or tapping into finding the talent because it's set up as the Country's Largest Keriokie show!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I will admit that I never watch one second of the show but as the tile of my blog says- we debate different issues in here and I believe that if it can encourage or remind the readers to call in? Hey maybe just a few votes would make a different for Casey to win? A person never knows?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I did it again...I posted my comment twice....

Anonymous said...

Casey LeBlanc is a lot better than the judges are giving her credit for. Thankfully, Canadians are seeing that she is very talented, and I want her to win! Whatever the outcome Casey has made New Brunswickers and all Canadians proud of her.

Continued success,
Joy F.