Tuesday, June 21, 2005

WILL MICHELLE HOOTON JOIN BERNARD LORD???

Someone told me this morning that I could be sued for writing the stuff that I print in my blog.

I quickly answered - How can you be sued for speaking the truth?

DepMayor_Hooton-May2004

He replied - You have got to prove it because it's your word against them!!


I quickly came back- I would love to be on a soapbox in the court system.

Our New Brunswick Human Rights Commission are totally useless and maybe in a trial? The courts could find out how much money was paid by the Irvings to these racist people to deny my very racist complaint?

Speaking of pay - off?

This LNG deal will not go away and last evening the members of Saint John Council laughed in the public face and quite frankly told them - Hey? We're having the time of our lives and we know that you won't re-elect us to a second term but that's the way it is!

LNG-2-

Lets move forward.

They're not worried because I am certain that the Irvings will reward them with good high paying jobs once they get defeated so therefore everyone of them will be laughing to the bank!

You know what?

This LNG deal will hold the City hostage for many years to come.

It's just like the era of Richard Nixon. He couldn't escape the onslaught by the media on watergate so he resign.

nixon

But in this case? The media is run by the Irvings so they will not print critical stories in the newspapers but this time it's an huge public uproar against the politicians and the Irvings!

Can you imagine what would happen once this Council jacks up their property rate?

It's going to be a war!

Ivan Court is the only elected official to speak out against this shameful deal and he should be congratulated for a job very well done!!!

couyrt

My bigot buddy Jimmy Webb mentioned on the talk show that maybe violence is the only way????

bigot

I called in and agreed with him.

The arrogance of the Lord Government and his former Minister Norm McFarlane is totally out of this world!

Why don't they listen to the people?

norm

What's the problem in listening to the people's concerns on different issue???

Is this what it is going to come to? Will they be like a French revolution in this Province? Will someone cross that thin line and do some harm to people? < As God as my witness, I hope not! >

liberty

I had a few politicians asking me to remove them off my list!

My god? I even had my uncle Norbert LeBlanc asking me to take his name out because he runs a business!

I told my Uncle who's a councilor from Memramcook.

While he's an elected official? He will remain on my list! That's the way it is!!!

I told the talk show this morning that I heard that Michelle Hooton was asked by both political parties to run Provincially?

Well? I told the radio audience that I will personally suggest to Shawn Graham that he shouldn't sign nomination papers for that woman and you know what?

shawn_graham

I did just that one hour ago!

A person have got to love living in the Capital!...lol..

As a councilor, she asked me to remove her name off my list?

Can you imagine how her attitude would be if she was elected MLA?

That tough scares me!

Hey? All is not lost for Hooton? Maybe Bernard Lord wants her?

Someone approach me with this statement-

The people who write comments can't even spell! They look like idiots!

Well...well..well..now we go by the grammar of an individual with a view on a certain issue???

I might add that this person is a P.C. and it goes to show you the ignorance in some people!

I will never make fun of someone grammar because on many occasions, I would make fun of myself!

Shame on that person!

Anyone is allowed to write an opinion on a certain issue and I will never lower myself to make fun of their way of communicating with the readers of on a certain issue!

Tomorrow at 11:00am will begin the third reading on the LNG deal in the Legislature.

Abel LeBlanc will speak loud and clear but will the Lord Government listen?

abel
lord1

Will he remembered just like the great Louis Murphy???

stone

Of course not! I still say that if the Liberals were in power it would have been the same action because it's those Irving's bureaucrats in the Capital who runs the show!

The Irvings have control of the media, Worker's Compensation Board and the Human Rights Commission.

LETS NOT FORGET- THE ENVIRONMENT DEPARTMENT!!!

It's all part of the Irving final solution!!!

mary

Politcians come and go but those Irving's bureaucrats are in the Capital for life!!!!

Please excuse the style and grammar of this blog because I just write the darn thing and send it along the information Highway!!!

Bye bye!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Charlie you should name that tory who has made fun of your readers and writers because I too tend to (miss spell)see,And I would love to know who this person is so I can give him or her a piece of my mind.The biggest reason most of the people in here tend to make mistakes is at the time your so pissed off at another flop or major screw up that your hot headed when writing your thoughts just as I am when I hear comments such as that.
That party and their holyer then thou aditude should just pack up and give our pride and province back instead of the border line coruption and exploitation towards its own people also labeling us stupids and missfits because we care or mispell a word here and there stack our faults against the conservative party and ther is no comparison its like a step ladder to a firetruck so until they learn to respect the citizens of this province instead of their cheques and pension,and until this term is done since they can't say anything nice or positive shut the //// up until they leave and NEVER return. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Good One Charlie but let Michele Hooten stay where she is, on the
backside of Norm MacFarlane or maybe I should say in the middle of Norm's backside.
I will never vote anyone who signed that dreadfull deal with the Irving's.
Whether they are running for council or as a MLA. She would be just another pretty face for one of the MLA's to maul. As far as a
revolution goes, something is in the air if you ask me. People are fed up and sick and tired of paying for everything including Bernard Lord's mistakes!

Anonymous said...

we need to get jim web & charles in the next council i say!. mayor norm McIrving needs to go NOW!. hows Premier Charles Leblanc sound? & Mayor Jim Web?!. hella lot better then we have right now id say!. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! do not know about Lord but Hooton can join me anytime. Ooohaa she is good looking. Can I put her on mailing list. LOL

Anonymous said...

There I'm back home now and I believe I will continue airing my view on that Tory member,
As for the remarks to Charlie about his readers comments being misspelled by us people who care about what is going on in this Province,and take the time to air those conserns.
It figures that would be the best this person could do as public relations go with the Conservative Party.
With all the wrongs we are suffering at the hands of this party that's the most intelligent comment that could be said by that member therefore I rest my case,
Now,I have heard a lot in my time but when I was in Fredericton doing my protest the shallowness coming from some members of the Conservative Party certainly left a lot to be desired,some of them are so green & wet behind the ears the only interest they seem to have as far as governing is exactly what I said earlier,whether or not they can hold on for two terms so they can retire early on the tax payers backs.
I have lived with a grade 7 education for twenty years of my life before going and getting my upgrading which I passed with flying colours and I have more knowledge and understanding on what is going on around me and more hands on experience including building my own house at the age of 21 I have also dabbled in electric,plumbing,
carpentry,car mechanics,cooking also ran a number of pieces of large machinery and some of this very high paying,of which this person with all the education recieved probably couldn't build a back yard bird house but would quickly point out another person's weakness to hide one's own.
I've done private Counceling for those in despair which couldn't even be compared by some of those jokers because first of all you must have a heart to have compassion,emotion or feelings and to top it all off I know for a fact I have given better advice than some of the members in that party could even begin to comprehend and all of the above has been self taught including reading writing and SPELLING through tough times and improvement of wisdom through the stupidity of the past by lessons hard learned everytime you got it wrong.
But obviously this person has not come to that point in life yet as is being presented in conversation.
I did not come from a well to do Family as most of them have,I grew up the hard way as most of them did not and the difference between them and most of us is our realism is much more complicated then theirs will ever be at the meaning of life level.
Finally to this person,You have no hope of making it in politics if this is how you privately feel about us the voters as I have said when I was there,most politicians are so used to letting someone else start the intellegent conversation and pretended to follow as if they knew what they were talking about,But every now and then you get one like this person that can't wait to put a foot in ones mouth and show the true person.
As nobody is leading the conversation for them to follow true stupidity will be guaranteed to be spoken instead.
I also know for a fact that if I were in one of these mla's shoes I could do a better job then some with my eyes closed because I would be
truely working for the people of whom elected me to do the job on behalf of them and not for private interest,corrupt dealings or for self interest for personal gain.

P.S. To this person could you please take the time to read this and count the mistakes and as you do try to do that remember it isn't the misspellings that tell the story it's the likes of someone like you representing the people of this province with falsities of how you got there in the first place and the misrepresentation you show for the respect you vaguely portray toward the voters and the less fortunate citizens of New Brunswick,Also I would love to publicly debate moral and life issues with you anyday of the week.
I sinserely hope this will give you a deeper bit of insite before you publicly criticize others based upon whether they may or may not SPELL as well as YOU might to get their message out.Have A great day! Thank-you and good night!

Anonymous said...

Bernard Lord said in the legislature today:
“I have to tell you that I love meeting the people of New Brunswick, because I love talking about the positive things that are happening in this province:”Lord

Which are those poeple he loves? He refused to talk to demonstrators from Miramichi, from Upper Saint John River, from Caraquet? Are these people not New Brunswickers. Then when a single homeless mother demonstrated in a tent in front of Centennial Building he refused to meet and instead evicted her. He evicted the homeless youth who were demonstrating in front of Legislature.

This guy is one big fart and most of the time he farts through his mouth.

Anonymous said...

2005 List of foot-in-mouth disease seems to be growing at a very fast pace this year,Poor Bernard Lord has it worse this year than in previous it's really lodged deep down there this time! They may have to pull that one out through his ass.
I believe he has been the front runner for a few years straight now.

But Mayor McFarlane is also suffering again this year and comes in at a close second but he figures if he's gonna get it stuck he might as well make it a boot made of genuine leather probably supplied by none other than the Irving Interest Groups.
We also have a few new cases this year such as Mr.Chan of Saint John Common Council but he said he will recover at a later date,He says he's having a good time with it for now.

Michelle Hooton is coming down with a case,Although some might argue hers isn't quite all the way in yet but then there are those who say: yep! is stuck!
And who could forget the case this spring that Minister Volpe had I guess he was sitting too close to Elvy Robichaud because he caught it too!
But they might recover down the
road as both these men have had
it before.

And then there's good ole Brenda Fowley oh that was a very large foot indeed it may take until the end of this mandate to get that one out!!I have to say folks that one's gotta hurt!!
Now listen I might have missed someone! But don't let that stop you from adding to the list! we must keep our health and we all need to be informed of whom to keep our distance!!
LATER DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Old Chinese Proverb:

AN ERROR DOESN'T BECOME A MISTAKE
UNTIL YOU REFUSE TO CORRECT IT!

Remember that folks come election time!!

Is my spelling correct?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

to the last comment? So true!!!!!