Sunday, July 24, 2005

THE IRVING'S PAPER ARE CALLING FOR AN EARLY ELECTION!!!

Over the weekend, the Irving's newspapers called for a provincial election. The Irvings truly believe that they can brainwash its readers to support Bernard Lord.

They used the excuse of Point Lapreau and the weak leadership skill of Shawn Graham. They claimed people are ready to replace Shawn. I will tell you one thing! Never once have I heard anyone from the Liberal Party complaining about Shawn Graham.

shawn_graham

I had a high Liberal offcial come to me once and asks me if the Liberals could win under Shawn Graham?

My answer to the individual was this - A rock could run against Bernard Lord during the next election and he would win!!!

irving3

Yes, the Irvings are moving hard and fast in getting Bernard Lord re-elected as Premier. This would be a big thank you for the LNG deal!!!

lie2
bernard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As your picture shows, come next election his nose will be so long that they will need special vehicle to transport him. This lapdog of Irving and other big bussiness will never win another election.