Tuesday, July 19, 2005

NEW BRUNSWICK TREATS ITS POOR LIKE PEASANTS!!! PART TWO!!!

After I chatted with the Rentalman, I made a stopover at the Ombudsman office.

Bernard Richard is the best investment this Province has ever made. He's the best!

050614richard-bernard-comite-senat_n

I told him my little experience and gave the guy a copy of the Rentalman booklet.


There's no protection for the poor people who live as a boarder or roomer.

It's bad enough that the Welfare office in Fredericton do not grant a poor person a conversation in private but now this?

We can't go to those Racist members of the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission because that would definitely be a waste of time and effort.

I learned that six people died in the building so therefore I was really concern.

I was told that the place smell like oil.

The environment Department after receiving a complaint did a test in the basement but they never did a follow up.

I found this very strange so I phoned the Department.

I quickly learned that the guy who was in charge of the test never did a follow up.

He retired and no one investigated this issue from the Environment Department.

I must give credit where it's due! I phone a guy up< won't mention his name > and he move very quickly on this urgent issue.

There should be more bureaucrats like this guy!

But I must admit that the Landlord wasn't please to learn that he had more work to do.

He went next door to the Lady who first made the complaint and jack up her rent 100 dollars!!!

Mind you, he took 100 dollars off because she always collected the rent but he decided to let the homeless guy take charge.

The lady suspects that it's because the environment Department called and told the landlord to clean up the basement.

Just last week, I was told there was still some work to be done.

I wasn't done yet!

I didn't feel the building was safe, The light swifts are old. They are the same the old farm house use to have.

You turn right or left to light the place up!

The homeless guy now caretaker was so bad that he told a tenant to unplug his radio once he didn't used it because it used electricity.

Myself, I told the guy that I have going to get more lighting in my room but he told me that I couldn't because it was spending too much megawatts!

He even gave the orders that no one could used the oven because it would run the electricity bill!

It was just a terrible place to be in.

He would go outside everyday and look at the electrical meter and take notes.

I might add that it was cold during the winter evenings but what could a person do?

One tenant wanted to complain but he said that he didn't make enough money on social assistant so therefore he couldn't afford the damage deposit!

This is where the problem lies right there!

These people such as the homeless guy knows he has you so he can get away with murder.

I seen the homeless guy sweeping the floor and he clean the counter with the floor broom!

The tenants used that area to cook for their meals.

After I told the others what the caretaker did? They were very upset but couldn't complain because he was in control and he had the power.

The caretaker noticed that I didn't speak to him ever since the time he confronted Tim Smith with a knife.

I told the guy that once I turned against a person? I turn!

I told the landlord about this problem and he told me that it was out of his hand because Maurice the homeless guy was in charge!

I replied- He's in charge???

Maurice had a smile on his face because finally he had the power to continue his deed against the tenants at 114 Brunswick Street!

Tim Smith came to the Capital for his protest and I once again invited Tim for a coffee.

This time around, the situation turned really ugly.

Maurice confronted Tim and told him that he wasn't allowed in the building and called the Fredericton Police Forces.

I will let Tim explain his experience in this case.

It was chaos and there's nothing a person could do about this awful situation.

We had a madman in control and no where to turn!

Then I found out that the place was tested for uffi!!!!

Then I was really out of control to learned more about my rights!

Stay tune for more on this issue in the morning!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know! this is absolutely ourtragous, when you think of how much Human Rights are being violated in Canada. Canada has a lot of Window dressing when it comes to fooling the rest of the world. but very little justice when it comes to looking after its own citizens. there is no reason why we as canadian citizens should have to be subjected to such inhuman treatment. It seems that only time that the homeless and those on limited income mean anything to the system is when it comes time to vote these Goofs into office. I demand that the elected officials stop treating the homeless and those on fixed incomes lik garbage, the homeless and low income folks are citizens the same as the influential folks are they have workable skills that could be put to use. So get off your Ass and help all Citizens to become contributing members of Society. they have the same rights as the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Michael McKay, say that to Tony Huntjens. He will tell you to get lost. He will tell you he worked hard and became Minister. He will tell you "why cann't you do the same." He being minister means he made it and must be allowed to enjoy his postion as a minister. You must not bother the man.

He even talks like Hitler. Does Lord test them for stupidity before appointing them to the postion of a minister. Huntjens sure qualifies with flying colors.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Charles,

There is alot going on in this world and it is a mest up plase. This world has no balance, the poor get pooer and the rich get richer and the guy in the middle, well
you work and work and glad you have a job to make a good life for yourself and your family.
Alot of people in this world are selfish, selfcentered concerned only with their own
affairs,don't care about any body else just what is good for them, they well not look
left or right just stright ahead. We need to be good to those who are lowly in life.
Take care Charles you are a good man.

Anonymous said...

Charlie, my understanding of the problem that you have is that there is no such zoning as rooming houses in the province, therefore there would not be any rules or regulations to government such buildings.

Anonymous said...

I stand by everything that I said whether anyone likes it or not.
Maybe
the person had more of a problem with me advocating to have the pill
users
be more accountable, who knows. I know what chronic pain is and it is
real
and if this person has found a Doctor that gives them the proper dose
then
good for him/her. This is not been the case for many of the people
that I
have known to be on them, mostly they have been undermedicated and this
has
created many problems. I have also lived with and seen the problems
that
this can cause. Its called Hell on Earth. The Doctors should of never
started precribing these pills without training in the first place,
they
caused the problems if you ask me. If your reader wants a normal life
and
they are getting it from pain meds, then good for him/her because I
haven't
seen too many success stories with the Legal Herion. Where does a
Liberal
Organization come into to this anyways, who said anything about the
party?
It is a known fact that the endorphins in peoples minds who are on the
Legal pills are controlled by the pills, so how good can these
pills
be in the long term? Thats the question!