Thursday, August 04, 2005

CHARLES COMES FACE TO FACE WITH JUSTICE MINISTER!!!!

A few evening ago, I met a couple who’s been on my email list for a long while and
decided to go for a coffee.

green
patio


Usually, we would say - Tim Horton’s but in last week blog. It’ace I wrote about
in last week blog. It’s clled Molly’s!!!! I noticed something that I didn’t mention in that blog.

Behind Molly’s on Queen Street across from Officer’s Square beside the private patio?

There’s a water fountain with huge gold fishes swimming freely. My God! They’re
huge!!! The couple agreed that it was a nice private spot especially located downtown! If you want a private meeting? May I suggest that you go there!

Ok…All the celebrations for New Brunswick day was cancel due to the rain! I still walked in the rain and went into the Lieutenant Governor building.

lieutenant

Once inside, there were no one around. I was alone for 10 minutes. I decided to sit on the fancy sofa while I waited for someone. Someone from Japan showed up and
he too was confuse that no one was station at the front door to greet the visitors.

Lieutenant-Governor-72

I noticed the guest book and it had NEW BRUNSWICK DAY on top of the page.
No one signed the book so I was the first one on the list.

Later on in the afternoon, I walk in the huge building again trying to locate the Lieutenant Governor and asks him for his views on the Deportation of the Acadians.

Well? I still had no luck but this time around there were lots of highclass snobs present and I bumpred into Brad Green and his new wife.

Poor Brad, I believe that I ruined his day because I knew that once you meet these Ministers? You have to get to the point.

I told the Justice Minister about Boarders and roomers having no rights and he admitted that if the Rentalman received 5 to 6 complaints a week? That was a high number!

green

He took the info down on a piece of paper and told me that he will look into it but I
don’t believe that I finished my chat on a good note because I flatly told the Justice Minister that there was no way in hell that Bernard Lord will get
re-elected as Premier!

Lately, I have been debating this issue on many occasions with the P.C.’s! I have
to get them credit!

They truly believe in their mind that Bernard Lord is doing a fantastic job! They honestly believe they will win the next Provincial election!

I told Bard Green that he was out of his mind!

The conversation quickly ended and I was still looking for the Lieutenant Governor but he was nowhere to be found.

Lieutenant-Governor-72

I Believe the staff was paying close attention to me so I asked them – How can a person meet the Lieutenanant Governor?

They told me to call the office in the morning.

I’ll wait till next week and send them a email!

lieutenant

Stay tune for more info on this issue in this blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glory days of Bernard Lord are over for ever. He should start looking for another job and so should Brad Green.

Anonymous said...

Charles, how about the top ten reasons why Lord will not get elected. Make a list like Letterman does. Bet it would be a good blog.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

That sounds like a good idea!!!