Saturday, August 27, 2005

FREDERICTON - FIRE MARSHALL GIVES ORDERS AND CHARLES IS DENIED SHOWER!!! < PART ONE!!! >

It’s after 7:00pm and I’m at 114 Brunswick Street! Lots of action during these last few hours.

pic3

This door was still always lock in the middle of the house.

pic4

Around one month ago, I phoned the fire Marshall and he had a look.

Weeks later, he came by and told the Caretaker that he wasn’t allowed to lock the door.

The former homeless guy didn’t wish to have nobody to tell him what to do so he didn’t pay attention to the fire Marshall orders!


I left a message on his answering machine and I quickly receive this note.It’s this
one-

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: "charles leblanc" View
Contact Details

Subject: Re: door
To: "Nowlan, Mark"

You are fast and thanks a lot but he won't listen to
you!!! Waht can be done if he still locks the door???
Of course, we could unscrew the door and throw it in
the river!!!....lol....Thanks again!!!

--- "Nowlan, Mark" wrote:

> Hi Charles, no actually he can't lock the door, I'll
> be down for a visit.
>
>
>
> > Insp. Mark Nowlan & Snickers
> > Accelerant Detection K-9 Team
> > FFD Prevention and Investigation
> > 520 York St.
> > Fredericton, NB
> > E3B 3R2
> > Canada
> > Ph-(506)460-2967 Cell- 506-447-0311
> > fax- (506)460-2512
> >

I said to myself - Finally, we can go and use the washroom and shower without knocking at the door. I might add that maybe I saved someone lives? Who knows?

This poor guy wouldn’t be a prisoner in his room any longer and the rest of guys could pay him a visit like we used to do.

Once I got home, the prisoner < tenant > told me that the fire Marshall was here and there was a note at my door.

Charles 04_11_05 015

At my door was this note-

Aug 26/05

Charles LeBlanc
Rm 3 -114 Brunswick

All shower privileges are hereby Revoked.

Effective Immediately

Maurice

Property Manager

P.S

Violation of any terms of cease Desist order shall constitute grounds for immediate eviction.
.
So the homeless guy was so upset that he didn’t bother typing a note.

It was hand written.

I also notice a sign on the door that said - Employees only!!!

There’s only one problem?

Is this tenant an employee?

900

Maurice decided that the door will remain close by anyone in the building.

So? I usually take a shower on a daily basis but no more.

P1010051

Around 6:30pm, I decided to call the police.

I know me!!!

If I touched the guy? It would be a huge mistake and he’s not worth it!!!

I have to remain calm, cool and collective!!!

Why not let Fredericton Finest handle this situation?

I phoned them and a lady answered the phone.

I told her the whole story and she placed me on hold.

Once back on line she reminded me that they were call in April for the same problem.

She suggested that maybe I should move?

I told her that I had no intension of moving.

Maybe I will be first evicted but even if I’m evicted?

It better be for a good darn reason.

Hey? I’m half Scottish < Stubborn > and I’ll fight for what I believe is right or wrong!

Saint John June 04-05 015

She told me that they were in a middle of a shift changes and she didn’t sound that they were interested in meddling in these problems.

I told her - If someone gets hurt or killed then you guys will come over right?

Is this what it takes?

I know if I go for my shower, a confrontation could arise and I’m not afraid of no one.

As a matter of fact? I haven’t had a good fist fight in 4 years! I want to know if I still have it in moi!!! …lol..

Hey? That’s what people with ADHD do???

After a good fist fight? We feel real good!

All that hypertension is gone!!!

What a relief!!!

This is the reason that 80% of the inmates who’s in jail for assault have ADHD!

Once we lose it? They’re no turning back!

That’s the reason I’m against Ritalin!

Once a child takes that first pill, they are labeled as crazy and stupid and they labeled are enforce by the New Brunswick Human Commission.

human

OK never mind that!!!

It’s 7:25pm and I’m going to once again call the cops.

I’m going to insist that the cops put a Harassment charge against the guy! How can someone denied a person to wash himself?

This guy lives behind this door and he’s allowed to take a shower so why not me?

There’s no way in the world that you’ll see me in this bathtub!!!

The former homeless guy is upset at the Fire Marshall so he decided to try these new rules!

This is like a diary! Lets see what’s going to happen during the next few hours?

Lets see if the Fredericton police Forces will side with the caretaker on this one?

Will they tell me face to face that I should moved out?

There's no way in the world that I'm taking a bath in this tub! The drunk pissed all over the place. Sorry not going to happen!!!

Will they charge the guy with Harassments? Will they bother to show up? Lets see!!! Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i Doubt they'll come. What you're describing is not a criminal offence.