Thursday, August 18, 2005

THE IRVINGS HAVE BLOCKED CHARLES!!!!

I just emailed a complaint to the Atlantic Press council. The Irvings have blocked my email to all the newspapers in the Province of New Brunswick! I can't send a letter to the editor!!

Lets see what's going to happen! Evil Empire? Germany all over again??? You tell me????

irving3

I sent this letter to the Press Council

Long time no chat!

I want to complain about the issue of the Irvings for a momment.

I tried to send a letter to the editor but my email was blocked!

The editor couldn't get my letter.

So therefore the Irvings have blocked my email address to all the newspapers in new Brunswick.

You have shown me in the past that you agree with the Irvings that no critical letters of the Irvings will be printed.

I expect you to investigate this issue!

By the way? I added you to my email list!

I'm a bloggler now and I already blog this sad day in democracy in New Brunswick!

Please investigate!

www.oldmaison.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most disgusting and repulsive picture, trying to pee like a dog. There is enough absudity in the world already why to keep adding to it.

Art Hornbie said...

I think it is rather witty. And I've added Charles to my blogroll.