Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BERNARD RICHARD - HATS OFF TO BERNARD RICHARD!!!!

Yes, good for Bernard Richard!!!!!

one_on_one_lrg

shelley Archibald < HOST >

shelley-archibald-webjpg_3
050614richard-bernard-comite-senat_n

I was approached by a few people asking me if I heard the ombudsman on Rogers?


The show is called ONE on ONE!

I was told that he spoke very clearly for the need of a Standing Committee to study the issue of Ritalin.

The first thing that went through my mind was last year when they show the interview of Joan MacAlpine on around 1,000 occasions.

jmacalpine

I even bumped into Joan and told her- Please no more!!! Please!!! I will shut my blog site down!! I’ll do anything but stay away from my television!!! No more!!!!!...lol

It’s funny because I bumped into Bernard on the streets the day before and he never said a word about the show but that’s his unique style!

So? Bernard Richard will on all season long telling the television audience that the issue of Ritalin must be studied but Bernard Lord is standing firm by his decision that the drugging and the killing of our children will continue till the next Provincial election which will be on October 15th, 2007!

Yes, we are very fortunate to have an ombudsman like Bernard Richard.

This is truly one appointment that Bernard Lord made that was a good one but seriously?

Lord--book

I am certain that if he had to do it all over again?

He would have never appointed Bernard Richard as Ombudsman!

From the over 40,000 kids who are forced on Ritalin in New Brunswick?

Charles 04_07_05 010

I say to Bernard Richard - UN GROS MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles,
It is good to hear your message and I would like to hear more about Bernard Richard's statements on the show if you can get more. More than a few times it has been said that Bernard Richard is the best premier New Brunswick never had. I believe in he is that most rare kind of individual who has status in society and enough idealism, social justice and chutzpah to use his position to stick up for the rights of all, including the little guy. Thanks for reporting on this Charles.
Robert MacKay, Scarborough, ON.

Anonymous said...

I don't really care what your opinion is of Bernard Lord, but I think you are over the edge when you make it appear that he drugs and kills children in this Province. Statements like that will come back to haunt you!
Diane

Anonymous said...

I think Bernard Richard should speak up even more. He is our only hope under Lord government. Leave it to Bernard Lord and he will continue to screw things up.

Anonymous said...

The statement was "Bernard Lord is standing firm by his decision that the drugging and the killing of our children will continue". He didn't say Lord is drugging and killing, he said that he is ALLOWING it to happen by refusing to take action or even study prescription medication to children.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Thank you 12:25pm

Anonymous said...

Joan MacAlpine should not be in the Cabinet. She is a dreadful person.