Wednesday, September 28, 2005

THIS GUY WON'T HAVE TO SH@T IN A GARBAGE BAG ANY LONGER!!!

P1010059


I just chatted with this guy and he told me that he has been told by the landlord to move out by Friday. Remember this story about the caretaker refuse to let the guy use the washroom so therefore he had to sh@t in a garbage bag?

You can read the past blog at

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


Also evicted is this other guy.

z20

This picture was taken the day I decided to move out of the building. It was raining hard and I was shoken < is that how you spell it ? > wet!

Where are these guys going to go? I wish them the best of luck but we needs laws to protect boarders and roomers in this Province. I must admit one thing. They might have a drinking problem but their room are always very clean! < better than mine >..lol

z32

Please go sign the petition on the front blog. Thank you and Merci!

No comments: