Thursday, September 29, 2005

CY LEBLANC AND TREVOR HOLDER!!!!!

RLeBlanc

I confronted two more MLA’s today about boarders and roomers rights!!!

The first victim was Cy LeBlanc < P.C. MLA > for Memramcook- Dieppe. After I told Cy of the hardship the poor people have to go through?

He quickly answered - Sa pas D’allure!!!!

Which in translation means in a way- What you just said doesn’t make any sense!!!

Minutes later, I bumped into Trevor Holder < P.C. MLA > for Saint John. Now…

Charles 04_07_05 057

Here’s an MLA who would know about the situation of the poor.

His answer was- Why would the roomer be different from the Tenant who lives in an apartment? He promised me that he would see Bard Green about this issue?

I wonder who’s going to be next on my list? You gotta live living in the Capital!!!!

sign 2
z27

No comments: