Tuesday, September 20, 2005

FREDERICTON POLICE FORCES - THEY RETURNED TO 114 BRUNSWICK STREET!!!!!

I heard some more news from 114 Brunswick Street.

Remember the part of John? This guy here in the picture couldn’t get into the building because Maurice changed the lock on the door?

P1010057

Well, after I left, I was certain John and the homeless guy went to sleep on a bench somewhere but they didn’t.

They went straight to the police station.

police

The same female droved the drunken individual to 114 Brunswick Street and knocked on the door to once again speak to the Caretaker.

Maurice refuse to answer the door.

The female cop went in the back of the house but to no avail.

Well? What do you do in a moment of need?

You call in Randy.

For you newcomers, he’s a cop close to 6.4 feet tall and I might add with a huge frame.

police

So Randy came and knocked but still nothing.

He began kicking the door and suddenly Maurice showed up.

P1010007

I don’t know what was said but John didn’t have to sleep outside.

I guess the Landlord was phoned twice and he showed up at the building.

Maurice might lose his job as a caretaker?

I guess it's too late for this guy because he moved stuff on the front porch of the house. Stay tune! These are not bad people. When I was living in that building? They never bothered me!!

P1010059
building

Lets see what’s going to happen in this emotional issue?

The word is out because I met a guy from Moncton and he was looking for a room.

He told me that he has already been warn by others not to go to 114 Brunswick Street.

z32

Today, I chatted with Claude Williams < P.C. MLA > in the Legislature. He's the guy on the right!

Charles 04_07_05 059

He’s a nice guy. He’s one of those that might lose his seat because of Bernard Lord.

I told him that Boarders and roomers should have some kind of protection in this Province.

He agreed with me so lets see what’s going to happen?

I also chatted with a Liberal MLA Roland Hache.

roland_hache

I told him the same story and reminded him that there has to be many Acadians in his riding who are going through the same hardship.

He quickly replied - Hey? If one person is going through this problem? That’s one too many!

400

Good answer! Yes, lets see if the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission are going to move on this issue or just ignore me?

sign1

This has nothing to do with me. This is for all the poor in New Brunswick.

During these hard times, many are moving in rooming Houses so therefore they should be protected. My old place wasn't a bad place but the atmosphere was terrible!

pic3

Why do I get involved in these issues??? WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

CharlesPic

I moved or forced to move and I should have ended it at that but that’s not my style.

If these cruel acts would have never happen to me?

poor2

I would have never known about these issues.

The Lord Government must act on this!

poor3

Hey? Did you know it’s against the law to hitchhike in this Province?

museum_johnson_hitch2

This is one law that should be thrown out from the windows at the Legislature!

pic8

Stay tune for more sad stories about boarders and roomers rights in this Province?

Brad Green the Justice Minister must act on this urgent issue!!!

poor1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well charlie hopefully the authorities will make a suggestion and get Maurice some help in the mentle health services which I believe may benifit his well being as this man is not stable enough to be in charge of others at the present time.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I'm not sure about that one. As you know Tim? The Landlord stood by this guy all the way including when I told the landlord that I'm going to the Human Rights Commission with this and he still stood by the guy! Don't know why he would lower himself to his level but it will all come out during a tribinal.