Tuesday, September 20, 2005

FULL MOON - 114 BRUNSWICK STREET WAS JUMPING WITH THREE POLICE CARS!!!!

It was a full moon last night and 114 Brunswick Street was jumping with three police cars.

z32
police

As usual, I was enjoying a nice ride on my ten speed bike.

Across from the Irving Gas station was John staring at the full moon. He haven’t seen my next door roomer for a while so I decided to stop and asked – How 114 Brunswick Street since I left?

P1010048
Charles 04_07_05 080

He told me that he must find a place soon because it’s crazy in there.

I suggested that he should moved out?

I am so happy that I left 114 Brunswick Street.

Once in that area, I noticed two police vehicles in the driveway.

I also noticed Maurice < caretaker > at the door.

I knocked at the neighbors door and I was surprise to see the two female cops in her Building.

Misc 134

Sitting down on the couch was this man.

P1010059

He was drunk < normal > but there was a problem.

He really didn’t do anything wrong.

I recognized one of the policer officer from the Legislature.

I guess one of the female cop were called earlier in the evening because this man showed up with a homeless friend.

P1010057

From what I’m told - The homeless guy wanted to put some stuff in his friend room.

The caretaker arrived at the door of John’s room and called him a homosexual because he had a friend in his room.

He ordered John and his friend out of the house and called the cops.

Once the cops arrive, the guys were gone.

So now we come back to Robert.

Charles 04_07_05 097

Robert was in his room and Maurice walked inside and also ordered the guy outside the house without a jacket.

He was drunk and upset.

The cops sympathies with the man

They were both surprise once he told the cops that he wasn’t allowed to use the washroom!

I explained to the police what was going on around here and that boarders or roomers had no rights in this province so therefore the caretaker can indeed evict these people and there’s nothing that can be done. The Police send me to the Human Rights and they're looking into it as we speak.

The cops decided to go and chat with Maurice.

police

They must have been there for close to 10 minutes.

I decided to check if everything was ok?

I heard the caretaker have a shouting match with the cops.

They ordered Robert to come at the door. Once there Robert told the caretaker to F@ck off!!!!

The caretaker quickly reminded the police officers that Robert just threaten the caretaker.

P1010007

The cops were on the drunken individual side because all they had to do is put him in his room and everything would be ok!!!

They explained to the caretaker that he only told you to f@ck off and if the shoe fits??? Wear it!!!!

My God? These female officers were good!!!! They were stern and straight forward.

Earlier in the other house, they mentioned a guy name – Randy!

They told each other this would be a job for Randy!

I never bothered asking - Who’s Randy?

P1010024

Well, the caretaker wasn’t going to allowed Robert in his room. He was in his rights because he knows roomers or boarders don’t have any rights whatsoever in New Brunswick.

The cops were at a standstill!

Minutes later another police vehicle quickly showed up at 114 Brunswick Street.

This time around? It was a male officer. He walked by us and I told my friend - That must be Randy?

He was close to 6.4 feet tall and he had a very serious look on his face.

I said- It’s a crazy atmosphere in there.

He just gave me a stern look and walked in the building.

The door was open and Maurice didn’t seem to have that angry look on his face anymore. He looked like a sad puppy!

Before Randy arrive the female cops try to find some kind of peace. Maurice saw us looking from the sidewalk.

He gave us a very dirty stern look and we return the fine gesture.

He was in charge so he decided to close the door.

That was a mistake because the cop quickly ordered the door open.

He just stared at us with a large cell phone on his side. He gave us a dirty Clint Eastwood look.

That cell phone looked like a 38 colt on his side.

cowboy

We just laugh at the guy!

I heard the male cop shouting from inside the building.

He had everything straighten in 5 minutes.

Once the large male walked outside and passed by us.

I said - You must be Randy?

He looked surprised and said- Yes???

I quickly told him that his reputation follows him and I added that it was a complement!..lol…

The female officers told us that they were going to phone the landlord. We shook the officers hand for a job very well done! They did great!!!!

They just cannot believe that a caretaker would treat its tenants like dirt!

Robert was allowed in his room and while we stood outside chatting for a few minutes. We noticed Robert taking a pure drink of Listerine in his chair.

P1010059

UGH!!!! I can’t even goggle the darn sh#t!!!

So? I had nothing to blog for today so I had my story but the evening wasn’t done yet!

While riding my bike down the street, I noticed John standing with his friend.

Charles 04_07_05 086
P1010057

He told me that Maurice accuse him to be a homosexual and threw him out the building.

Well, he was also drunk and I followed him to the building and sure enough?

Maurice changed the lock on the building and John couldn’t go inside!

He paid his rent but he can’t go to his room!

There’s no way in the world that I was going to tell him to phone the cops!

Three times in one evening??? This is even too much for this ADHD person.

I left the area before some more action arrive.

I guess John was going to find a place to pass out.

CHARLES10000

Maybe on a bench somewhere?

He has a room but he can’t get in there.

z20

Boy? I am very glad that I am out of there. But I must admit that these drunken individuals do keep their room clean!!!!!

This is the reason the New Brunswick Human Rights must act on this emotional issue as soon as possible!

How many other people around this Province are going through the same problem?

That’s the EMOTIONAL question!

I spoken to Brad Green < Justice Minister > on July 1st about this issue but nothing seem to move.

x-green-brad-160

But then again? We are talking about the Lord government that don’t seem to care about ordinary New Brunswickers.

Charles 04_07_05 070

Where else in Canada would a City allowed a guy to sh#t in a garbage bag and put the bag on the side of the streets where kids play around?

z22

It just doesn’t make any sense.

The Caretaker told Robert that he’ll be evicted in the morning and there’s nothing that can be done!

P1010059

The guy didn’t do anything wrong but he’s still evicted and there’s no where to go to complain!

Maurice will keep the rent money for his personal use.

z21

I’ll keep on fighting this issue and I can’t wait to go to the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission building at 11:00am on October 28th!

sign1

The only guy who doesn't seem to have any problem is this guy but once he takes a few drinks? He turns against Maurice because a person can just take so much! He's not allowed any visitors and the only place we can chat with the guy is from outside of his window.

900
z27

Stay tune!!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sad what is happening. It is the poor who get screwed. Another ongoing saga which you may consider to write about is LNG.

“Art MacKay, of the environmental group the St. Croix Estuary Project has called the LNG tanker ships "bombs" It was in Telegraph. If St. Andrews area LNG ships are bombs then how they only create jobs in Saint John according to Bernie Lord. Something does not add up here. Lord is giving $125 million tax break to Irving to have LNG terminal in Saint John but in St. Andrews they are bombs. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Charlie, have you found a place?

Anonymous said...

Charles:

I see you are a great supporter of Shawn Graham and Liberal Party. Are they supporting you too?

I see your detractors and Lord hounds all over the place,including this Spinks fellow, defending the stupid policies and actions of Lord government and Conservatives but hardly any to counter it from Liberal side. It looks Spinks has made a full time job to create diversions.

What is going on in this province? Is this one-sided love on your part for Liberals?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yes, I found a place. It's smaller but it's quiet and the atmosphere is much better. I must reply to 10:23 AM comment.

Is this one-sided love on your part for Liberals?

No this is not a pro liberals site. Is Bernard Lord does a good move? I will praise the guy.

As for Shawn Graham? I will not make certain that the issue of Ritalin, VLT'S or Methadone is on his plateform for the next election.

He knows how I feel and I did tell the future Premier in front of the Legislature that if he does his Bernard Lord promising to do a study on Ritalin and once in office he told me- Ritalin? I don't know what you're talking about Charlie!

I told Shawn that I will boot him on the butt so hard that he won't be able to sit down for a week!!!!

Once Shawn Graham is elected Premier. I will be in his office and we will have a meeting on these issues.

After saying this? I will see first hand if my saying is true - It don't matter which political party you put in power because its the bureaucrats who runs the show!

These bureaucrats from the Education Department such as Robert Gerard strongly believe that's it's cheaper to drug our kids then to treat them with dignity!!!

Time will tell how I feel???

Anonymous said...

I hope you are right because before 1999 election Bernard Lord was easily accesible and made promises to you as he did to so many others. Rest we know what happened. Man has made career out of lying. May be not too long now.

All governments come harsh on some and cannot please everyone. However, Lord is a coward. He licks the feet of the rich and powerful while excercising all his powers on poor & weak. That is where he lost moral authority.

I hope Shawn Graham keeps his words. Then anyone will be improvement on Bernard Lord. A good political leadership can bring changes. If there is a political will there is a way.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Please lets stay on the issue in the blog in hand....I don't want this blog to change into a pro bernard or anti bernard blog!!!! Please stay put Spinks!!!!!...lol

Anonymous said...

Charles, I think the Human Rights people are a runaround. I've almost NEVER seen a case of them telling government they had to change legislation. It either needs to be done in court, or else by the Legislature. If two gay guys can hire a lawyer to challenge equal rights, why not tenants? Does anybody remember the name of the woman in St.John who did the case for the gay couple (I think she was in St. John but I don't quite remember, I think it was in March).

I know that you didn't have much luck with the ritalin study-although it is far more in the public eye thanks to you, but I wouldn't use that as a reason to not try to change the legislation. Anybody know any lobbyists?

Anonymous said...

hHEY CHARLES, HOW ABOUT POSTING SOME EMAIL ADDRESSE'S SO PEOPLE CAN REPLY N EMAIL TO THESE LAZY BEREAUCRATS ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF THE CITIZENS OF NB.....ESPECIALLY ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS!! WHO THE HECK IS IN CHARGE OF ALL THESE WELFARE DOLLARS MAURICE IS POCKETING INSTEAD OF HANDING THEM OVER TO THE LANDLORD OF THE BUILDING...IF HE CAN EVICT SOMEONE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO HAVE SOME COMPANY IN THEIR PRIVATE SPACE OR USE THE FACILITIES THEN HE HAS TO PAY THEM BACK THEIR RENT MONEY, OR BE PREPARED TO BE CHARGED FOR THEFT OF FRAUD!!!!FOR GODS SAKE SOMEONE HAS TO SPEAK UP FOR THE ONES YOU CAN NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NON PROFIT HOUSING PEOPLE AND THE HRDC PEOPLE..THEY BEST GET ON THE BALL AND EARN THEIR "BIG BUCKS""

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE SOCIAL ASSISTANCE MLA...IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE FLOODED THEIR OFFICES WITH EMAILS TO GET THEIR ATTENTION...ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE IN THIS BUILDING GOING TO BE HOMESLESS JUST AS THE COLD WEATHER GETS HERE!!!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

All the email contact are on the front blog....

Anonymous said...

narcissiscism(mental disorder characterized by extreme self-absorption, an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and a need for attention and admiration from others) That describes Bernard Lord quite well. Also even thinking about him one feels nauseaism. Do not look in the dictionary, it simply means nausea.

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that we are very few at this blog. My parents are retired, they are not hurting financially and pay no attention to politics. They are not impressed with Graham and never use VLT's so aren't really interested in that. They expect like always that their tax dollars will be wasted but as long as hydro and water keep coming they don't get too upset.

There are thousands of people like that, that's why I say don't take anything for granted. Join the liberal party, help out, lobby them to make sure VLT's are an issue, make sure tenants rights are an issue. A vote is only one thing, and it is a small thing, but working to influence other votes is where political power comes from.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

You know something? I just do this as a hobby. If there were only 50 people reading my blog? I would be happy! During my protest? I didn't know anything about blogs. I wrote an long winded update to people on my list and many of them are still with me today. Of course, there should be more but word of mouth is spreading around very quickly. It's all about freedom of speech! Once I send my blog to all the MLA'S on my list? They know what my concerns are.

Spinks said...

Wow, 10:23pm, even when I don't offer comment I get mentioned. Just to set the record straight, I'm hardly a detractor of Charles. I'm a big fan of what Charles does by creating an outlet to discuss what goes on in NB or affects NB, and have told him so. I simply don't agree with EVERY single bashing of Lord on EVERY issue which goes on here. It's a free country last time I checked so I don't see a problem. Besides if we don't discuss a few other things or points of view, what happens to this site when Lord leaves office?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spinks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spinks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spinks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

If you are a great fan then you have strange way of showing it. You are constantly introducing distractions. Or may be you do not know better.