Wednesday, September 14, 2005

FREDERICTON - RICH AND POOR SIDE BY SIDE!!!!

I love living in the Capital because all the Generals are in one small area.

drunk

This includes the bureaucrats and the politicians.


Yes, you can tell these people come from a bureaucratic family of the way they walk.

They walk straight up and don’t seem to have a problem in the world.

leblanc-charles-july-08-05-3

Fredericton is a small City with different walks of life.

Look at this picture on Regent Street?

sign4

On the left hand side housed a condo complex with balconies and a nice view.

Look at the building on the right hand side of the streets?

It’s a building which housed the poor people on social assistant. I might add that they clean the building of the druggies and the drunks.

Once inside, you have a small room with a small window, If you continue your walk towards the old Victoria Hospital.

pic27
pic25
pic19

You will notice that the poor are more visible.

400

This guy was charge last week for panhandling.

drunk

He told me that he was fine $164.00 but once he stood up in court and told the Judge that he will have to panhandle on the streets to pay the fine?

Charles 04_11_05 023

Well, he told me that the Judge threw his charge out of court.

The more you open your eyes the more less fortunate you will see. The larger rooming Houses in the City have clean their act.

If you cause a disturbance in the building. You will be evicted.

In my view, that’s a good thing but where are these people going to land?

Winter is just around the corner. I know that they are responsible for the own action but these people could go on a crime spree.

P1010089

I was asked yesterday if I would move to the Southern part of the Province?.

P1010080

I could locate a job and move on with my life. My answer – I love Fredericton not because there’s more action.

I love the beauty. Especially in the evening. I love riding my ten speed bicycle around the City. I love the walking bridge and the river.

P1010032

If I moved to Moncton, Saint John or even my home town of Memramcook?

I would be the most miserable sonova bitch in the whole world.

I guess the only escape is to move the Capital somewhere else.

There’s hardly any escape from these politicians in the Capital.

Yesterday, I noticed this guy enjoying some fresh air. His name is Tanker Malley and he’s a P.C. MlA from the Northern part of the Province.

P1010078

Personally, I always like this guy. He always supported me during my six months protest.

I don’t believe that he’ll be re-elected because of his leader Bernard Lord.

We are going to lose many good people from the P.C. Party because of the ignorance of Bernard Lord towards the people of New Brunswick.

I had a good chuckle yesterday, I walked by woman who was reading the HERE newspaper on a City bench.

Charles 04_07_05 105

I walked by but turned back.

I asked- Do you like that newspaper?

She replied- Yeah, it’s an independent paper.

I reminded her that the Irvings bought that paper last year and all the newspapers in this Province are owned by the Irvings.

irving

After our little chat, I took the paper from her and asked her if I could ripped the paper in half and throw it in the garbage bin?

pic1

She told me to go ahead and she’ll never read that paper again.

I heard some very bad stories about this Irving paper.

They will go around the City and rank different restaurants for their service and food but there’s a catch.

You have to buy advertisement to be ranked in the Irving newspaper.

Black mail or what?

These Irving employees would call the businesses who advertised in their newspapers and ordered them to pay their bill.

On one occasion, I heard that they say- Hey? You better pay your bill because we own all the newspapers in this Province.

Another way to blackmail people.

Yes, I love it in this City. There’s all different walks of life in this area and it should be an huge eye opener for these politicians that something must be done with the issue of the poor.

I know some of them will say - Get off your butt and find a job.

L-B-Dea

Many told me the same phrase but you have to understand that it’s an impossible task especially when the employer insists to know your work record.

Hey? I worked at the shipyard < Irving > for over 10 years. They call the Irvings and what so you think they’re going to say about moi? …lol…

Hey? There’s a reason for everything and I just take it day by day.

Right now? My goal is to get the Lord Government to add roomers and boarders to the Rentalman Act.

Lets see what’s going to happen. Will it take years? What do you think is going to happen once I phoned these talk shows and confront these Ministers that someone is sh@ting in a garbage because he can’t use the washroom and he place the pooh in a garbage bag on the street on garbage day?

P1010070

UGGHH!!! Sickning!!!!

rick2

This morning, I phoned CFBC talk of the town and told the host Rick Mantle this sad story of the guy shit@ng in a garbage bag! It was sickning!!!

z22
poor

27 comments:

Spinks said...

Tanker is kind of like Elsie in Saint John. He'll keep getting in despite his party. If he loses the next election it means the party has been wiped out a la 1987. The rest of the province doesn't get it but they love this guy in Chatham. He's a school bus driver who probably would be more at home with the NDP but wisely decided to go with a party that had a chance of winning. He'll still be around even if no one else is and I really don't see the Tories getting wiped completely off the electoral map. There's not the same dynamic as Hatfield. The fols here passionately hate Lord but generally in NB, it's not the same as the disgust with Hatfield..at least not yet.

Anonymous said...

Hatfield provided better government and showed some compassion. Lord is worse. He will be wiped out.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

That's it!!!! stop it right there!!!! Please stay on the issue...I'm talking about tanker...no problem but don't change it into an anti-bernard lord blog...thank you in advance....just keep it below in the other blog....merci!!!!sigghhhh just like a bunch of kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Charles, it was you who got off topic, you mentioned this guy but then talked about all kinds of other stuff. If you just want people to talk about one thing, then make that blog ONLY about that one thing.
You could talk about him in one blog then do a different one to talk about Fredericton, poverty, Lord, etc.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah...I suppose that I did...I can't help myself of writing about many different issue in one blog....I guess that you're right.

Anonymous said...

Say what you want about Charles, ya gotta love somebody who admits when he's wrong, if only we had politicians like that.

Spinks said...

I appreciate your enthusiasm 12:38pm, I really do. I also understand many (maybe all?) on this blog here don't like Lord, and in fact lots of NBers don't like Lord and if the election were held today, his government would probably fall but there really isn't the same dynamics that wiped out every Tory in 1987. Lord is no Hatfield and Graham is no McKenna. I can't see a 55-0 red tidal wave because the disgust isn't quite to the level as '87 and there's a few Tory MLA's like Tanker who rise above the party and will still win. As always IMHO.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I got a head cold...what does IMHO means again???

Anonymous said...

I think Bernard Lord is the biggest wimp. He is more disliked than Hatfield. However, Liberals do not have McKenna like leader, that is true too and may spare some P.C. MLAs from humiliating defeat.

Anonymous said...

In My Honest Opinion! hope that helps chuck

Anonymous said...

Nobody had heard of Frank McKenna before he came against Hatfield, which is why he probably won so big. Now people 'know' Graham. However, as was said, it's all hypothetical since nobody knows how people will vote and what will happen in the meantime. As was mentioned on the other thread though, Hatfield had almost half of all New Brunswickers votes-that's quite a bit. It breaks down to SEATS, not votes. You can lose every riding by one and have nobody in the house, even though the winning party only got 58 more votes than you did.

Spinks said...

True but there are a few Tory (and I'll admit a few) like Tanker who transcend the party and will still win their seat regardless.

Spinks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It must be nice to be omniscient.

Spinks said...

Hardly. Just opinion like everyone else here.

Anonymous said...

Tanker Malley is done just like Bernie. When hospital beds were being cut in Miramichi, Tanker Malley did not support people in his riding. They are pissed and Tanker will be gone come next election.

Spinks said...

We'll come back here next election and see. Vocal group on TV and in the papers from Miramichi, no question but I think you're underestimating Tanker's personal popularity in Chatham but we'll see.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with spinks on this one-When the smoke clears Tanker will still be here and well...

Anonymous said...

Nothing against Tanker personally but have you spoken to any of his constituents. They rather see him cross the floor than support Bernie the dead-brain. He almost got mobbed when he tried to address demonstrating crowd. He is no longer seen as people's person. Bernie has midas touch only in reverse.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

10:25???? You're wrong on that one. Tanker walked in front of the fence and face the protesters. People respect that kind of action. I know because I was a couple of feet away! He did good!!!

Anonymous said...

He also got almost lynched. It was in the media all over the place. Like it or not he is done as he is touched by Bernie as you yourself said that in your blog.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

That's the sad part of politics. On many occassions the voters would even look at the MLA, They will look at the Leader.

Anonymous said...

That's because MLA's have next to no power. They might be 'nice guys' or people who will talk to you, but in the end, when the legislation comes down, they vote the party line or they get the cold shoulder-or turfed out. If anybody has any examples of a New Brunswick MLA who voted against their party I'd be interested to hear it.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately Bernard Lord is no leader however he will lead Tories to oblivision.

Spinks said...

Don't forget 11:03pm, many of those people were from Miramichi but not from Tanker's riding. They were from the Liberal riding across the river. Next time you're in Chatham stop in the shops and talk to people. They love Tanker. I'm not here to argue if they're right or not..that's their choice and if he loses the next election, it means every Tory has lost. While I appreciate the wishful thinking, I don't see a wipeout.

Anonymous said...

11:03 PM here.
It will be wishful thinking if I have a personal ax to grind. None whatsoever. No political offiliations or ambitions. However, the facts are that Tories are screwed and Tanker is going down with the party. Bernard Lord is going to deliver final death knoll to Tories in NB.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It'd raining outside so I'm so of stuck on my computer. I found this old update from last year when tanker face the protesters fro Miramichi!!!!

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:45:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TANKER ONCE AGAIN CAME OUT TO FACE THE ANGRY PROTESTERS!!!!
To: oldmaison@yahoo.com

TWISTED SISTER AGAIN!!!! My God??? It’s hot and
the protest was over around 1:30pm!
I met my friend Dorothy Dawson at the protest and
it sure was nice to see her. For you newcomers?
She was the one who borrowed me her tent for my
protest. She’s just like me, she’s a fighter!
Ok….Tanker came out to face the angry crowd and he
had a very difficult time to get his message out! I
wish that I was his political Adviser because I would
have made certain that tanker never mention one word.
That word is –Vaccine!
The days to gain sympathy from the public in
mentioning the kids ARE LONG GONE! I remember Bernard
Lord standing up in the House and with tears in his
eyes, he would talk about the kids.
Ok…Jumping off the issue here.
When Tanker mentioned the word- Vaccine???? The
crowd went crazy! I mean nuts! I couldn’t hear nothing
but BOOOOO
He continued on to address the crowd but it
didn’t manner. He sort of reminded me of Robert
Kennedy when he kept on going. I remembered on one
occasion in Kennedy’s life, he jumped to the
protesters face. Of course Tanker is no Kennedy but he
did try to get the protesters attention.
He spoke and listen to the many angry protester’s
comments.
He walked around the front steps with Claude
Williams by his side and walked in the Legislature.
The speaker shouted- SEE?? He spoke and walks in the
Legislature.
I wish that he would have continued in the crowd
but it was a mad house because the media was all
around him. It’s going to be interesting to see what
Tanker is going to do during the next few weeks.
I guess the people in Dalhousie are the next
protesters to show up protesting in the Legislature.
All the beds in their hospital are gone I guess!
I find it ironic when the speaker introduced –
Elizabeth Weir. The protesters voice their support for
the outspoken one but once an election is called? They
totally ignore the NDP!
Lets not forget the Liberals. They were standing
on the front steps very proud in front of the crowd.
I told a few of them to tell the protesters -
Listen? It doesn’t matter which party is in power
because it’s the bureaucrats who makes the decisions.
I learned this from my protest.
Once you’re in opposition you can promise the
world but once your party is in power? You listen to
the appointed bureaucrats.
Look at my case? 10,000 citizens signed my
petition and the bureaucrats are saying - Let the
drugging of the children to continue because it’s
cheaper this way!
I’m not even going to write about the Cudmore
Case. I wonder what they are waiting for? God???
The people in the Miramichi got what the wanted I
guess but time will tell! I can’t wait for the next
Provincial election. If the Liberals wins and they
still have the same attitude about the issue of
Ritalin as the P.C.’S?? I’M GOING TO BE PISSED.


HEY????? I GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU READERS??? DO YOU
THINK TANKER SHOULD CROSS THE FLOOR???? LET ME KNOW
YOUR VIEWS AND DON'T WORRY!!! I'LL REMOVE YOUR
NAME!!!!


Ok here’s a