Friday, September 30, 2005

THE IRVINGS - THEY WON'T HIRE PEOPLE WITH RED HAIR????

During my protest, I approached this guy to sign my petition asking the Lord Government to do a study on Ritalin.

Charles 04_07_05 118


His name is Mike and in a stern way, he told me - No! I don’t wish to sign your petition. < He worked for Tirus and those guys treated me like royalty during my protest >

RITALIN
protest
Ritalin

I was used to people telling me they weren’t interested in signing and on many occasions I would come out with a comment.

This time around was no exception.

I quickly said - NO WONDER THE IRVINGS WON’T HIRE PEOPLE WITH RED HAIR!!!!

He looked at me and said - I also that same story.

At the end, he signed my petition and we became good friends.

But seriously, I heard many sad stories that blacks applied for a job and the Irvings would throw the applications in the garbage bin. I guess this racist process was ended in the mid 80s when they get caught.

irving_big

We know that J.D. Irving will promote racists supervisor such as the ones who works for Gulf Operators in Saint John.

gulf

Brian Grant < supervisor > he spent his day hunting down minorities and he has the support of J.D. Irving.

webkkk
irving3

The situation is much worse since they received the ok from the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission hat niggers and frogs can continue to be assaulted! Sh@t! I haven’t wrote about the commission for a long time. I feel better now! …lol…

sign1

But seriously? Lets go back to people with red hair??????

Have you also heard the same story that the Irvings don’t like people with Red Hair?

Charles 04_07_05 117

We know about the blacks and Acadians but Red hair???? That’s a strange one!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard some foolishness on this blog before - but this really demonstrates what foolhardy conspiracy theorist nonsense goes on in here.

That being said - good for a laugh - which is what keeps me coming back! lol

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Once again...I'm glad that we're making you happy,,,,

Anonymous said...

Where do you come up with this sh@t?

I know a few people with red hair that work for the irvings.

Are you for real??