Saturday, October 08, 2005

THE IRVINGS ONE ANGRY SAINT JOHNER!!!

I found this comment posted in a forum a couple of minutes ago....any other people out there having the same problem???

B5


3:00 a.m., every night I am awakened by the smell of sulphur. I live on the East Side of Saint John, and there is a clear line of sight directly through the Irving Oil Refinery, and beyond to Courtenay Bay. The prevailent winds always bring the smell of SULPHUR right to my doorstep, and in through the cracks and seams of my house. It's somewhere between burnt matches, and rotten eggs. If indeed there are any pollution monitoring systems in place, They MUST be indicating excessive emmissions. Why is it that you never hear anything about it? Why is it that there is absolutely no authority to which one might report or complain to. Is there no recourse for a tax-paying citizen who is being slowly poisoned to death? Remember, NO members of the Irving family live in Champlain Heights. What about the residue and particulate that residents of this area must remove from their homes and vehicles. I suggest collection procedures be effected by these people. If indeed these compounds are harmless as we are led to believe, then there should be no problem with delivering the same(strange powders)back to the point of origin... "Here, I think you left something in my yard."
_________________
I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until LNG terminal comes on line. More pollution. We are paying $125 million for this new pollution. Talkig about the candle being burned on both ends. Lord government will choke us to death if it can have its way.

Lord said he opposes LNG terminal off of St. Andrews because people there are opposedto it and it will cause pollution. Is this double standard or what? After all this the man is still our Premier. What is wrong with us??

Anonymous said...

I dont go to St.John too often.
It smells like somebody farted over there.
Im thinking of changing the name to Fartsville

thank you for your support

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Lord. I cannot support you. So you do not have to thank me. You are a fart too. I heard they need a new ventilation system in the legislature because you cause too much stink. What have you to say in your defence?

Anonymous said...

That not nice to talk to your premier like that.

thanks for your support

Anonymous said...

Mr. Lord it is a well-know fact that you stink. Get some tic tac.
Moreover you must not talk like that about Saint John.

Anonymous said...

St. John does smell like fart

Anonymous said...

So you are even, Mr. Lord. Go live in Saint John. You are perfect fit for each other.

Anonymous said...

The first time I drove my car to St.John I yelled at my wife
stop farting!
but the smell didnt do away so I told her to get out and walk.
After a few miles I noticed that it wasnt her that was farting at all it was the city of St.John that smelled like fart. so I pulled in at Burgerking and ate then I went to pick up my wife again.

Anonymous said...

Second time when you went to pick up your wife did she not kick your butts for treating her in that manner. Take the car and let you walk to somewhere other than your own home.

Anonymous said...

Sa sent comme si quelqun a peter a St.Jean

Anonymous said...

Pfffffffft!

Anonymous said...

I'm in east and I've been waking up to the smell of compost recently. Who's responsible for that?

Anonymous said...

Charles is.
He cant take showers anymore.

thank you for your support