Thursday, December 01, 2005

CHARLES LEBLANC??? I PRESUME???????

Wednesday was a good day for the Liberals in New Brunswick.

Hitman_WPa1280-1024

Dr.Ed Doherty was sworned in as the new MLA in the New Brunswick Legislature.

The area was full of guests. Half of the gallery was full of Liberals.

light2[2]

I noticed many of them were on my email list. A few told me that my email goes to their Junk mail….lol…

It’s amazing how many people who are on my list and I don’t have a clue who they are?

I had my camera in tow and many felt uncomfortable.

Many of you would asks me how did I get a camera?

As a matter of fact?

A reporter asked me the same question a couple of weeks ago. They know that I don’t have any money so how did I get a camera?

It all happened the night of the bi-election in Saint John.

By-election

The election was over and I was at a table in the Liberal Headquarters enjoying a snack.

Suddenly a man appeared beside me wearing a black leather Jacket.

I believe he also had black gloves.

He said - Charles LeBlanc I presume?

I quickly answered - It’s pretty scary to answer that question from a stranger all dress in black?...lol…

He told me that he had a present for me????

I continued by asking - Should I start running now???

He showed me a bag and inside was a brand new Camera, software to download the pictures and rechargeable batteries.

I said - Why the hell you did that for?

He answered - You need the equipment and quickly left the area.

I guess this guy ended up on my list and he’s been following my blog site during the last few months.

You see? It’s acts like this that keeps me moving forward.

It’s people like this guy who doesn’t wish to be known but wants to give a helping hand.

Mind you? For a guy who never had a digital Camera?

It’s hard to figure out the little gadgets of the camera but I’m learning.

I took some pictures and they turned out fine but yesterday I had a few problems but it’s ok!!!

Picture 018

The kit cost around $100.00 and I really appreciate the gift.

It’s not a fancy camera but it will do the trick.

Maybe one day, I’ll be able to buy an expensive one?

But then again? If I buy one? This would mean that I’m working and if I’m working?

I would be too busy doing my work that I won’t be able to blog stories.

You must understand that my stories are coming from the streets.

I’m the guy who hangs around the Legislature and being pain in the butt with those MLA’S and bureaucrats.

Too bad the Sargeant At Arms made me lose my job at the Legislature because I would have been in a room and wouldn’t be able to bother these politicians. …lol…

Picture 021

Yesterday, the last pictures came out ok but a few didn’t!

Picture 011

Frank Branch was there also

Picture 012

Mike Murphy was present

Picture 015

Abel LeBlanc and Shawn Graham.

Picture 014

Learning the trade I guess???

I took this picture after Ed Doherty became the new MLA for Saint John Harbour. In the middle Shawn Graham and Ed is Mr.Doherty Mom. < I don't know her name maybe someone can tell me? >

light1[1]

I noticed Bev Harrison walking by the Legislature and took this picture.

Picture 013

The Sergeant At Arms came out and I asked Dan Bussieres if he could take a picture of me and the Speaker of the House????

But I received a quick - No!!!!

tentbussieres

What’s wrong in taking a picture of me and his Boss???

Security risk maybe???...lol…

There he is sending the Lieutenant Governor on his way.

Picture 021

The place was full of MlA’s but no sign of Bernard Lord?

Sour Grapes after the huge Landslide lost in Saint John?

The Premier himself should have welcomed the new MLA in person but that’s not the style of Bernard Lord.

He should have been man enough to stand up in the Legislature and greet the new MLA!!!!

Why wasn’t he present? Good question???

Here’s a few other pictures I took but they didn’t turned out!!!

I re-test the camera today and it works fine!!!

P.S. I told Dr.Ed Doherty that one of the price he has to pay to be an MLA is that he’s going to be on my list and he’s going to receive an email from me every single day!!!

21

He’ll quickly learn to press delete!!!

He’ll learn!!!!...lol…

All elected officials are on my list and many asked me in the pass to remove them but I refuse.

This is one of the drawbacks to be in political office.

Smile because you never know when someone will shout- YOU HAVE BEEN BLOGGED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles! Who's the blonde (can only see the back of her head) in the fourth photo down? Was it Michelle Hooton looking on to what 'could' have been her moment of glory! LOL!! :)

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

That's Sylvia Parks from P.R.U.D.E.