Thursday, December 01, 2005

MENTAL ABUSE CONTINUES AT 114 BRUNSWICK STREET!!!!!

L-Roomer-boarders
z32
P1010052

I don’t feel like writing but I must share an episode that happened to me during these last 24 hours.

Two evenings ago while walking pass 114 Brunswick Street, I decided to visit my buddy Mike.


He’s the only one left in the building < beside the caretaker > everyone else are long gone.

Some were forced out for different reasons and others like myself decided to leave on our own.

z11

No one is allowed in the house 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My buddy has a brand new rock in chair but he’s not allowed to have visitors.

900

The only communication he has is by this window.
b7

Last evening, I stopped by the window for a visit and he was very happy to see me.

After five minutes of chatting, I noticed as flashlight in my eyes coming from around this corner.

b8

I heard a voice – Get off my property!!!

It was the caretaker – Maurice!!!

I was surprised that he came outside to confront me. He was standing on the front porch.

I quickly told Maurice - Call the cops!!!

Once again, he shouted – Leave the Property!!!

I once again told my former caretaker to call the cops!

He turned around on the front poach and said- You F@cking asshole!!!

Mike was disappointed the confrontation happened because this means that he won’t be able to have visitors at his window.

P1010052

I finished my smoke and left the area 5 minutes later. Mike is force to put a fan in his window because Maurice can't stand the smell of smoke. He don't even dare to take the fan from the window for a few minute to chat. He's scared sh#tless!!!

z24

Yesterday afternoon while walking on Regent street, I heard someone shouting my name but I continued.

He shouted again and it was Mike.

Mike isn’t the type to run but this time around he was flying!

Picture 046

Once at my side, he told me to wait a minute until he caught his breath.

He told me that he had a confrontation with Maurice after I left the area.

Maurice told him in a matter of speaking that if he chatted with me again? He could be evicted???

Mike nerves are shot because of the stress of living at 114 Brunswick but he can’t afford a place that rents for $250.00 per month.

At the end of our conversation, I told Mike that the next time I go at the window. I would shout- HEY MIKE YOU IN THERE???

Make sure Maurice knows I’m in the area.

I wasn’t evicted from the building and I’m visiting my old friend.

The caretaker told him that he wasn’t allowed to talk to me on the sidewalk!

I’m telling you one thing!!! This guy is playing mental games big times and Mike could flip out one of these days?

z27

I know of many other stories but I will keep them in private.

M1
M2

My question is this!

The mental abuse this guy is going through?

What the hell is going on in the rest of the province that we don’t know of???

That’s the reason that the Bernard Lord Government must act in this issue!

Go to- Click here... read the info in this website!!!!

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

topvivelogo

The landlord and tenant act must change that if someone like Mike is being mentally abuse? Roomers must be protected in New Brunswick.

a1
P1010016

There must be a place for him to complain!!!! This is what I told an audience a few weeks ago. The reporter sitting out front from the Daily Gleaner never mentioned a word about this. The Irvings are refusing to write about this very emotional issue.

P1010028

Of course many would say that I’m making up these stories but they’re all true!!!!

It’s very sad that a human being must live this way in Canada!!!!

Here in New Brunswick? The Landlord can collect the rent and force the tennant to leave the next day. They have one hour to leave the building and the Police will back them up! Poor New Brunswick have no rights whatsoever!!!!

poor1

1 comment:

Michael G. McKay said...

I am getting so very sick and tired of this crap that is going on with the homeless and poor in this province. I think that it is time for a sweeping change and now. New Brunswick is the only province in this So-Called great country that does not have equal rights for every Citizen. You people who are in office that is right, you so-called MLAs, you had better get off your butt that meets the chair and work for everyone or, get out of office. If this the way that you treat your fellow man and you truly don't care, then I have no respect for you or your position whatsoever. Remember, soon the majority of the voting public will be either poor or homeless and as long as the individual has a legitimate residential address, they are able to vote. So that means that in the next election there could be more people who are on low incomes, fixed incomes, or even welfare who are eligeble to vote so watch out, you could be on your way out of office in the next election.