Monday, December 12, 2005

KITTY SURVIVES DEADLY FIRE - BY TIM SMITH!!!

cry baby
fire
kitty

Too bad that Tim Smith doesn't have a camera like mine.....two ADHD individuals in different Cities..lol...Politicians would be scared sh@tless!!!,,,lol

Here's his story -


Hey here's a little story for ya..

Nancy Kellar had gone back to her apartment on the corner of Duke and
Sydney street today dec 12th to gather a few personal belongings after 5
days.

The first thing she had to do is to look around and see if she could
locate her kitty as at the time of the fire she had only gotten her dog
out but not the kitty which had shaken her up quite a bit that horrible
day.

She heard a noise coming from under her bed and low and behold her
kitty had made it through the fire unscathed but a little shaken up.

It ran back down to the basement because she obviously was quite scared
but once nancy went down and talked to her and managed to pick her up
she then knew everything was going to be ok.

I'm glad I happened along when I did as nancy went in to her apartment
and got to witness this bit of happy news.

Of which I thought I would share with you readers.

She managed to get at her food and continued to use the litter box
which had been floating in the basement section of her apartment in about 3
feet of water until it receeded.

I wish I could say with all certainty that the kitty's name is Kipper
but I'm just not sure but I think she may rename her "LUCKY" now.

Charlie I think you should put the pic of the burning building back up
along with this good little story but I'm rushing it along to you
pretty messed up. if you can touch it up a bit to read a little better be my
guest.

I was going to send it to the paper but you can tell them there in the
fredericton office and maybe they can call nancy and do a little story
of their own. but for now through the mirical of freedom of information
and me being the amature reporter in the right place at the right time
you got the story first. and especially a nice little christmas mirical
story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim & Charles :

This is a great Human Interest Story. Glad the Kitten was found Safe & Sound, and the Little Girl was able to get her Pet back safe and sound :

With all the negative things we all see and hear these day's, this is the type of story than inspires one to still believe in " HOPE "