Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SECURITY QUEBEC STAFF AT THE LEGISLATURE ARE ACTING STRANGE!!!

The Legislature opens in the morning and I say - It’s about time!

Picture 013
flag
tentbussieres
P1010005
P1010076

It could be a lively session.


Thank God that Bernard Lord lost the Bi-election in Saint John because his ignorance would have came out big times!!!

Charles 04_07_05 072

Beside the sessions at the Legislature, I’m keeping my head up in the People's House because those Commissionaires are getting out of hand.

This was once again shown when Dr. Ed Doherty got sworned in last week.

light1[1]

I was told by the Commissionaire Andre Ouellette to go upstairs in the Gallery.

P1010076

Once there, a Commissionaire < again from Quebec > shouted- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????

I was surprised this old Commissionaire would degrade me in front of all the people in the area.

The old Commissionaire repeated the same phrase again in a loud voice - ARRGG!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING HERE?

Everyone was asking themelves? What’s going on here anyway? I know a lot of these citizens because they're all from Saint John.

light2[2]

As we all know that I don’t take degrading in front of an audience too likely.

I might add that he had a very angry look on his face.

But I stayed calm and proceeded to a seat to watch the show. I must stay cool and take every details in head so I cab blog it!!!

Today, I walked in the Legislature and I was quickly confronted by two Commissionaires telling me that the Library was close because of heating.

Charles 04_07_05 015

Was is true? They sure looked hyper and once again gave me a very dirty look.

I also noticed last week that the undercovers police officers were watching me very closely.

Picture 011

There’s something going on here and I don’t like it!

They’re watching me very closely and I know it!

Will I crossed the line?

P1010028

Of course not but lets face facts here.

I can easily be set up for eviction and it would be my word against the many Commissionaires from Quebec and the Police Force.

pic8

Hey? This is the reason, I decided to write about this issue before it happens?

First the Sargeant At Arms labeled me as a security risk and now this?

Picture 021

Could it be that the staff from the Premier office is behind this?

I don’t believe so but I must admit that I do have a very dirty feeling in the atmosphere at the Legislature and I don’t like it one bite!

I wish the staff would do as I do to them?

I haven’t chatted with these people since my confrontation a few months ago.

I wish that they would just leave me alone.

These Quebecers must not forget that this is the New Brunswickers House and not the Quebecers House.

What do I have to do anyway?

Join this guy? That would be the extreme protest for this Acadian.

P1010004

Can you just imagine me and the Bigot side by side with a blowhorn?

It happened during my protest in 2003.

P1010005

It was a few hours that the staff will never forget but if I’m push to the limit?

Well. I’m not one to back down from a fight?

Say tune for more stories from the Legislature.

Charles 04_07_05 119

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog Charles, keep them coming. Of course this is coming from the Premier's office, they are ultimately responsible for the legislature's security. They know you are a political activist and there is NOBODY that governments hate and fear more than a political activist. The shame is that we New Brunswickers don't do more about it and leave so much of it up to you.

Anonymous said...

Damn right it's a damn good story Charles: Keep the pressure cooking.

Is this gathering of the ever wonderous minds, no matter what Party going to be gathering for a whole great One Week ?

Those clowns in Fredsville make me puke.

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat these Rent-A-Cops Charlie. Some people get 10 cent badge and whistle out of a box of Craker Jack, and they their God Almighty.