Friday, December 02, 2005

STUDENTS AT U.N.B ARE SNORTING RITALIN IN BIG NUMBERS!!!!

I wrote about this issue on many occassions in the past. It's a huge story in the student newspaper of the Brunswickan.

I tried to locate it on the net but no luck!!! I repeat!!!!!!

RITALIN IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN NEW BRUNSWICK!!!

This picture was on the front page!!!! I might add it had a huge headline!!!!!

oldmaison

I had many people telling me on the streets if I read the story??? The protest continues....big times.....but Bernard Lord will continue allowing our kids to be drugged to death!!!

ritalin
paper1
paper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to back up what your saying in this article Charles. Having a son currently in university, but not at the UNB Fredericton location, I asked him " Do you know anythingabout students using this Ritalin for studying ?

His answer was, " Oh Yeah I'm not surprised " because Snow Boarders and Skate Boarders " use it all the time to help them concentrate.

I asked him if he was doing this, to which he told me No.

Anonymous said...

To the concerned parent, to say that snow boarders and skate boarders use ritalin to concentrate is so obsecure and not true.

I cannot believe that your kid would say that, he must be out of the "loop" because anyone knows that there is a lot of skill in those sports and ritalin would not help acheive that.

Tell you what why don't you ASK these snowboarders and skaters themselves instead of labelling them drug takers.