Tuesday, January 03, 2006

CHARLES TO BE ON CBC RADIO IN THE MORNING!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I was asked by Jacques Poitras a reporter from CBC for an interview.

P1010088

I told Jacques - My God? How times have change?

In the old days, a private citizen or an MLA would give an interview and pray that it will look or sound good.

But these days, it’s a total different ballgame!

If the reporter makes a blogger look bad?

CBC1

I’ll blogged him to death!...lol…

It’s suppose to be on information in Fredericton. I am not certain if it will be aired in Moncton and Saint John. I couldn't find out!

TERRY

The website is < just click below >

Charles
Blog


Or Listen To the Live stream here:
Listen To CBC Live HERE


It begins at 6:00am!

It might also be played in other cities.

I guess Jacques also chatted with other politicians about my blog.

Lets see what’s going to happen?

3 comments:

Michael G. McKay said...

Good going Charles, Just relax and take it easy and let things unfold, and when the time comes to express what the issues are, just collect your thoughts and calmly explain what is on your mind and in your heart. don't get on a warpath and lose this opportunity that has been presented to you.

Good luck and all the best with the interview.

Michael G. McKay B.A.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Thanks for the tips Mike...lol...but it's not live...it's tape!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie here's one you can ask your reporter friends that might catch them a little off guard.

I had a conversation with a gentleman this afternoon who told me to give you a good and credible question about the ever popular LNG project and choice of site.

This person has a lot to loose so cannot be connected to this in any way but swears what he is saying is absolutely the truth and nothing but the truth.

So he decided to take the, You know someone who knows someone who knows someone else who can bring this to light and pump for questions on this issue and yet keep a safe distance as it unfolds.

He said a very good source told him the Irvings along with a very select few know a little secret they do not wish to share with the public as this could put the project on hold indefinitly.

Ask your friends what they know about a long forgotten munitions dump at the point near canaport in redhead of which the Irving Empire knew about all along but chose to lable it top secret????

How's that for a question?

And you can mention this to Mr.Bruce Court as well,He should be very interested in the question and from there I'm told the ball as to say shall begin rolling.

Good Luck! and I hope you get the credit if this is to be true in the end.

Because I wouldn't even be writing this if it didn't come from a good friend who I trust very much.