Monday, February 06, 2006

BERNARD LORD MINISTERS WALKS LIKE TRUE SOLDIERS!!!

volpe
pmockler
Picture 069

Last week while walking on King’s Street?

I noticed Jeannot Volpe and Percy Mockler walking across the street.

I had many pictures taken with the Ministers. It’s a good souvenir but I never got one with Percy.

Charles 04_07_05 056

I always tell Percy that he needs to take his Ritalin!!!

Who can ever forget the time that the LNG Bill was debated in the Chambers of the Legislature.

Percy Mockler stood up and shouted- LNG!!! LNG!!!! LNG!!!!

pmockler
LNG-advice

Afterwards? I always tell him that he needs to take his Ritalin!!!!

On a personal level, I always like the guy.

So therefore I ran across the busy street and asked Jeannot Volpe if he would do me a favor?

He raised his voiced and wasn’t interested in talking to me.

Charles 04_07_05 056

Lately? These Ministers have been pretty touchy with moi.

They haven’t talked to me the same since the By-election in Saint John. They're always trying to avoid moi.

L-blondes
Picture 050

Hey? Who cares anyway? It’s been a war ever since the protest ended.

The Premier refuses to look at the issue of the drugging and the killings of our children so what can I do?

aa

Anyway? I wanted to know the reason the Minister was upset with me?

I heard him mentioned - Quebec!

I truly didn’t understand his message but I guess that it has to do with my battle with the Quebec security staff at the Legislature.

q1
quebec flag
q2

Being an Acadian in Saint John for years? I heard many people from the English population comparing us Acadians to the people from Quebec.

I told the Minsters that Quebecers gives we Acadians a bad name.

I believe that I heard the Finance Minster shout – 90% of our trade or businesses are with Quebec? I'm not sure what he was trying to tell moi?

volpe

Well? All I wanted was a picture and I was following the two Ministers down the street.

I asked them - Do you wish to do it the easy way or the hard way?

I just want a picture.

They quickly turned their back on me and continued their little walk.

Picture 069

I quickly took this picture and looks like they are very well trained to walk the Bernard Lord Army! < Take a look at the way they are marching? Same style >…lol

Bernard trains his soldiers well!...lol….

I’m not certain what this episode was all about but he did mentioned that he will reply once I blogged the picture.

Reply to what? That’s what I would love to know?

Does he believe that I’m giving bad press to Quebec because of my battle with the staff at the Legislature?

I had a job for six months and work for four hours until the Quebec security staff decided to tell the contractor to fire me?

So what am I supposed to do?

Walk towards the sunset with my head down?

Sorry! That’s not going to happen!

Why would Mr. Volpe only mentioned Quebec???

Well? I refuse to cross that line and I will keep on fighting for issues that I believe is wrong and in this case?

I know that I speak the truth. Never a dull moment in the Capital! C’est la vie!

Picture 070

No comments: