Friday, February 10, 2006

LET THEM EAT CAKE??? NOT REALLY!!!!

marie
P1010012

Only in New Brunswick that the Residence of the Lieutenant Governor.

Not far away are the building which the occupants are the Shelter and the Soup Kitchen.

Picture 014
Picture 018

All is not loss for these neighbors.

The Lieutenant Governor staff don’t say – Let them eat cake!
P1010012
Often after a ceremony they would show up at the Kitchen with leftovers.

I remember on one occasion while at the Soup Kitchen. I took a bite and it was delicious!!!! I was told it came from the Lieutenant Governor.

Yes, there are indeed different classes of citizenship but good neighbors.

There’s no let them eat cake in this relationship!

2 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sorry guys...keep in the the blog that I apologizes. I can't let every blog turned into a debate of the cartoon. I'm sure that you understand.

Anonymous said...

Smart move for a change.