Thursday, February 09, 2006

SEAN O'SHAUGHNESSY WEBSITE IS BACK!!!

s
2

I just want to say thanks to all for the e-mail, asking me to bring back news_rumors?

It was very heartwarming and heart touching being truthful. This site is just all about trying to inform people as to what is happening, even though I'm no longer official media anymore.

If anyone has any Doubts about my dedication to community and Province in which I live, enclosed are a couple of documents which I have passed onto Charles for you to see.

My Body may be Disabled, but my Brain isn't, { However there are those who would Argue that :>) }

One document is when I was a past member of the RTNDA Retired member. { BTW- Sean is Irish Gaelic for John, which was my late Father's First Name.

And a letter from a former New Brunswick Premier for Community Concern.

1

Thanks to all & God Bless

Just click below for my website

target="_blank">Charles
Blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site had several rumors on it, that became factual stories this afternoon on a couple of radio stations here in the Port City :

How long has this site been around ?

I hope he can do it during the evening hours, because we hear nothing except automation at night !

Anonymous said...

This guy is nothing but a Has Been Radio D.J.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you may think he is 6:43, he knows what is going on in the city. Alot more than the radio stations do! At least we know if something is happening, he puts it out there! I for one am glad that Sean is back up and running! You go back and live in yout little sheltered world 6:43.......I want to know what is happening in my city!

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

It's comments like 6:43 PM that keeps this Province from moving forward.

Every instance someone steps to the plate? The attacks begins.

I'm starting to believe that the Government and the Irvings have goofballs spending their days on the computer in attcking website.

If that don't work?

They are allowed to write letters to the Irving's papers.

Which reminds me? My letter never got printed by the new editor of the Gleaner.

I got to give him a call....

Keep the good work Sean!!!!!

Don't let these goofballs bother ya.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I find that odd too. I think some people just have too much time on their hands, although it wouldn't surprise me if it was some company or government hack looking for brownie points, but then he'd get in trouble for visiting the site:)

Some people are just such complete company toadies that they literally do not like seeing anybody not towing the party line. It's a strange thing to see.

Anonymous said...

This is great, but I don't know what to do to get to the Sean O. website. could someone please advise, yes I agree we NEED someone like Sean O. to keep us posted, with no live radio announcers this will be fantastic !! Thanks, Sean !!